Mass. has lowest US rate of gun deaths: Followed by HI, NY, RI, and CT

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Crime is part of the culture! Not saying it defines us, but you have to be naive to believe it isn't. Bloods, Crips, Folk gangs, VL, etc... are part of the culture and most of them are criminals. That's like saying the mafia is apart of Italian American culture. It goes hand in hand.

Drugs are apart of the culture. We glorify the shyt, white people glorify pills and meth and shyt. That's apart of their culture. The shyt that happens in our community is apart of our culture.

I think some of you are confusing culture with race. They're not the same thing.
Nah crime isn't part of the culture, most italian americans would tell you crime and the mafia isn't a part of their culture, they are criminals who share the same ethnicity that is it. No different with blacks and drug trade or hispanics in drug trade or whites in drug trade.

All these gangs have a place because of what? the drug trade. Just like the italian and irish mobs grew in prominance because of illegal liqour.

As for "we' glorify shyt, no "we" don't glorify that shyt. speak for yourself if you do then you do. that being said there is always a fascination with criminal figures in entertainment, no different than white people fascination with western stickup men, mafia, theifs and what not. Seems people like yourself seem to go out of your way to make things black people do self destructive, even though its actions common across all societies in the history of the earth. Very strange thing going on with your mindset.

That said, again, you get rid of the war on drugs you get rid of gun deaths due to homicide, you get rid of the militaray police that actively go after black men for funding that comes from the war on drugs, you get rid of the school to prison pipeline that largely funded by war on drugs, and you can shift resources to treating addiction for those who want it, with is far more cost effective and functional than

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Chicago is next to Indiana, a state with lax gun laws. They just go to Indiana a Lil 20 min drive to get guns. Im from chicago, Speak what you know
:comeon: Yes because criminals always follow gun laws....and even if the whole country banned guns...the same people who smuggled metric tons of blow and heroin from as far away as Peru and Afghanistan wont be able to bring a few pistols into the US.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
The evidence could not be more compelling that states with fewer guns and strong gun laws have far lower rates of gun death,” said Kristen Rand, legislative director of the Violence Policy Center, in a statement.

The evidence could not be more compelling that states with fewer guns and strong gun laws have far lower rates of gun death,” said Kristen Rand, legislative director of the Violence Policy Center, in a statement.

:hhh:

Stats be skewed or ignored

clearly being ignored in this case

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
they are unless you are talking about changing the 2nd amendment. Are you?
If that's what it takes to have control over who is allowed to have a weapon and which weapons then sure

All I'm saying is that ppl should be better vetted before they get a weapon
Mental health or criminal history should be looked in to.

Also, regulations on what types of guns are legal or at least tiered should be adopted as well.

I like how canadas gun control is. Contrary to popular belief guns are not banned in Canada.
Even hand guns. But there is much better control over the class of weapons available as well as who is allowed to own one.

Or maybe they just need to have better 'ammo' control and let ppl have their guns now

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If that's what it takes to have control over who is allowed to have a weapon and which weapons then sure

All I'm saying is that ppl should be better vetted before they get a weapon
Mental health or criminal history should be looked in to.

Also, regulations on what types of guns are legal or at least tiered should be adopted as well.

I like how canadas gun control is. Contrary to popular belief guns are not banned in Canada.
Even hand guns. But there is much better control over the class of weapons available as well as who is allowed to own one.

Or maybe they just need to have better 'ammo' control and let ppl have their guns now

People are vetted plenty before buying weapons now as much as constitutionally allowed.
Mental health and criminal checks are already done.

Regulation to types of guns are worthless because the majority of crime is done with illegal guns that come from a black market of guns bypassing regulation in the first place. On top of that the ban on fully automatics and silenced weapons are relatively young, there is no reason for these bans in the first place.

I don't like canada's gun control, it bans guns for no reason, no reason a ak and ar should be banned but a robinson arms rifle that is identical to a ak isn't banned.

Again you want to stop gun crime stop the war on drugs, guns themselves have shown to not be the cause of any violence seeing that gun ownership and guns in society have risen while gun homices and crime has steadily dropped.

Stop doing gun bans for people ignorant of guns, like that assault weapons bans or magazine caps that can be easily ignored or worked around by anyone who wants to do so.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
DC doesn't have a ban anymore.
You lose.
Massachusetts isn't flooded with Sinaloa dope.
Massachusetts doesn't have a 100 year gang history, either.
Mass is not a central distribution point for heroin or powder cocaine. It is a mid level retail market.
You should know, whiteboy. Y'all are the dope addicts.

Actually Mass is flooded with dope.. sorry but you really have no idea what you are talking about on this subject. Holyoke and Springfield are flooded with tons of dope thanks to the Latin Kings, they stay getting busted out here and Springfield & Holyoke have been hard as fukk on them to clean up both cities the past few years.

Feds Arrest Top Leaders Of Latin Kings In Massachusetts After Member Turns Informanant

Just because the murder rate isn't high up here doesn't mean we don't have gangs operating and pushing tons of dope. Just google Massachusetts heroin busts and you'll find TONS of huge busts in these areas

Edit : and people from Mass aren't traveling up to Vermont to get guns lmfao it's not a fukking 20 minute drive, it's over a 3 hour drive from where I'm from. If you're gonna talk about my state like you're from here know the surrounding geography lmfao They are driving to either New Hampshire or Maine because of their much more lax gun laws.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Ill

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People are vetted plenty before buying weapons now as much as constitutionally allowed.
Mental health and criminal checks are already done.

Regulation to types of guns are worthless because the majority of crime is done with illegal guns that come from a black market of guns bypassing regulation in the first place. On top of that the ban on fully automatics and silenced weapons are relatively young, there is no reason for these bans in the first place.

I don't like canada's gun control, it bans guns for no reason, no reason a ak and ar should be banned but a robinson arms rifle that is identical to a ak isn't banned.

Again you want to stop gun crime stop the war on drugs, guns themselves have shown to not be the cause of any violence seeing that gun ownership and guns in society have risen while gun homices and crime has steadily dropped.

Stop doing gun bans for people ignorant of guns, like that assault weapons bans or magazine caps that can be easily ignored or worked around by anyone who wants to do so.
I'm not making the argument that banning guns will stop crime. That is a complete fallacy that ppl need to let go.

But I don't see any logical reason for why automatic weapons need to be legal. and no, vetting right now is extremely weak.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm not making the argument that banning guns will stop crime. That is a complete fallacy that ppl need to let go.

But I don't see any logical reason for why automatic weapons need to be legal. and no, vetting right now is extremely weak.
I never said you were making that argument, so I don't know why its addressed to me and my post.
If the government have automatic weapons the people should have them if nothing more than military weapons need to be around the populace to ensure that if neccessary pockets of the people can resist government overreach of authority, you know the main point of the 2nd amendement.

no vetting right now isn't extremely weak, I can only think you say this if you aren't involved in purchasing weapons in the US. Every state has in effect a scan on records when purchasing a firearm, every state.

Like I said though, if you think federal scans are the issue with crime you are mistaken,

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Actually Mass is flooded with dope.. sorry but you really have no idea what you are talking about on this subject. Holyoke and Springfield are flooded with tons of dope thanks to the Latin Kings
I said SINALOA dope.
We're talking about a major distribution area vs a state with a mid sized city as a base.
Drugs are distributed FROM Chicago.
Ain't nobody going up to Boston for big work. Y'all a customer market.
YOU don't know what you're talking about.
You know different cartels work with different people? Y'all get Dominican work from New York.
You used to DO dope, I used to SELL dope.
The worst is yet to come. :demonic: