Mass. has lowest US rate of gun deaths: Followed by HI, NY, RI, and CT

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Damn facts got people coping pleas like a mother fukker.

Fact of the matter is has very little to do with culture and more to do with crime.
You get rid of the war on drugs you get rid of 80% of these US gun homicides.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Damn facts got people coping pleas like a mother fukker.

Fact of the matter is has very little to do with culture and more to do with crime.
You get rid of the war on drugs you get rid of 80% of these US gun homicides.

Crime is part of the culture! Not saying it defines us, but you have to be naive to believe it isn't. Bloods, Crips, Folk gangs, VL, etc... are part of the culture and most of them are criminals. That's like saying the mafia is apart of Italian American culture. It goes hand in hand.

Drugs are apart of the culture. We glorify the shyt, white people glorify pills and meth and shyt. That's apart of their culture. The shyt that happens in our community is apart of our culture.

I think some of you are confusing culture with race. They're not the same thing.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm from West Englewood. That's how I know you ain't been to no hood youre too insecure and have to project your own life on to others.

@Drake is God

• On Oct 28, 2016 at 10:09 AM the username was changed from Don Draper to Drake is God.
    • On Oct 29, 2015 at 8:34 AM the username was changed from Drake is God to Don Draper.

Looks at username and posting style

:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Crime is part of the culture! Not saying it defines us, but you have to be naive to believe it isn't. Bloods, Crips, Folk gangs, VL, etc... are part of the culture and most of them are criminals. That's like saying the mafia is apart of Italian American culture. It goes hand in hand.

Drugs are apart of the culture. We glorify the shyt, white people glorify pills and meth and shyt. That's apart of their culture. The shyt that happens in our community is apart of our culture.

I think some of you are confusing culture with race. They're not the same thing.
Those gangs started to combat white supremacy.
Chicago doesn't have crips, and LA isn't the national scapegoat.
This media hype and nikkaS like you are what helps the gentrify agenda.

Daps
Reppin

They were the same thing in your first and following posts, please stop the semantics.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Those gangs started to combat white supremacy.
Chicago doesn't have crips, and LA isn't the national scapegoat.
This media hype and nikkaS like you are what helps the gentrify agenda.

And what are the gangs doing now? I never said Chicago had Crips. fukk is you talking about. And I'm not pushing no type of agenda. I'm simply telling the truth. You want to stop gentrification of our neighborhoods, then buy back the damn block. All these abandon buildings and we don't buy them and turn them into anything. We wait until white/asian/middle eastern people turn it into something and then complain about them being there. I like what Angela Yee is doing in Detroit. She's buying up old property and opening black own businesses in their place. That's how you stop gentrification. Asians have been doing it since they got in the country.

dondraper

Banned
Daps
"I know you ain't been to no hood"

My avatar was taken in NE DC...In the hood. On a Friday...at 11 pm.

So you're a hood tourist? Shut your Canadian ass up. "Yeah I was in the hood at night taking selfies, I'm a real one"

Daps
Reppin
So you're a hood tourist? Shut your Canadian ass up. "Yeah I was in the hood at night taking selfies, I'm a real one"
You never took a picture in front of your people's house... Where you lived? When you lived there?
How long do you think I've been in a country I moved to by my damn self?
Stop tryna derail, you fakkit ass crakkka

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The city of Chicago calls bullshyt
The evidence could not be more compelling that states with fewer guns and strong gun laws have far lower rates of gun death,” said Kristen Rand, legislative director of the Violence Policy Center, in a statement.

The evidence could not be more compelling that states with fewer guns and strong gun laws have far lower rates of gun death,” said Kristen Rand, legislative director of the Violence Policy Center, in a statement.