Matt Barnes attacked Derek Fisher on Saturday

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hearing

where he took it too far was not telling the dude, being all around the kids with no heads up, and being all up in another man's home while doing this shyt... but the actual smashing and falling in love.. nikka i don't know you like that

Also look at the situation Fisher left with his previous family. Dude a straight scumbag

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
hearing this, i actually realize we was tripping on dude

lets say it's 2019 and a new guy shows up at the job... he works there until 2020 and leaves the company. he's still in the industry but not at your company anymore.

in 2025, you divorced, this lady is divorced. you see each other, hey how you been, y'all feeling each other. oh yea that's old buddy's ex wife from the job FIVE YEARS AGO

maaaaaaaaaaaan i'm smashing that :yeshrug:

this ain't my MANS... this just some nikka i worked with for 1 year out of my 15 year career.. and we all divorced..

where he took it too far was not telling the dude, being all around the kids with no heads up, and being all up in another man's home while doing this shyt... but the actual smashing and falling in love.. nikka i don't know you like that
Fisher was stayin in a house that Barnes was payin for with his two kids/ex and didn't say a word at all to Barnes

On top of that while he was with the Knicks, he left training camp because he said he had to check on his sick daughter....but really was at Matt's crib with his ex and two kids.

He's a snake

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Also look at the situation Fisher left with his previous family. Dude a straight scumbag
Fisher was stayin in a house that Barnes was payin for with his two kids/ex and didn't say a word at all to Barnes

On top of that while he was with the Knicks, he left training camp because he said he had to check on his sick daughter....but really was at Matt's crib with his ex and two kids.

He's a snake
yeah your a grimey nikka too then
i agree with the second part being a dirtbag move... i'm saying that's where he went wrong

but nikkas was acting like him and barnes was tag teaming hoes in high school together or some shyt... extract the "sleeping with a coworkers wife" part..... and some coworker you was with for a year, and 5 years later you date his ex wife... that alone ain't snakey

everything else he did after that was the dikkead moves.. even though he marrying her, so it wasn't just a jumpoff... he deserved that ass whooping and a few more

but lets cut it out... nikkas is trading women like baseball cards WITH they homies... let alone smashing an ex from 5 damn years ago... i can't even remember nikkas i worked with 5 years ago, let alone be on some "oh craig from marketing back in 2013? damn yea i did work with him.... sorry no dinner baby"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im laughing inside now because Barnes got custody of his kids...:mjlol: Now the bytch gonna pay child support guess who gotta chip in...:mjgrin: Fisher snake ass grimy can't turn your back on that nikka...:scust: Wasn't there an altercation with one of the knicks players because Fish was texting his players woman when HE was the coach???:what: Grimy ass nikka for real...Hopefully someone REALLY put the paws on him...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Im laughing inside now because Barnes got custody of his kids...:mjlol: Now the bytch gonna pay child support guess who gotta chip in...:mjgrin: Fisher snake ass grimy can't turn your back on that nikka...:scust: Wasn't there an altercation with one of the knicks players because Fish was texting his players woman when HE was the coach???:what: Grimy ass nikka for real...Hopefully someone REALLY put the paws on him...
your husband/wife's income has ZERO to do with child support... no matter if you are married 155 years, they can never be factored into paying for that other child unless they formally adopt them

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
your husband/wife's income has ZERO to do with child support... no matter if you are married 155 years, they can never be factored into paying for that other child unless they formally adopt them

Doesn't matter regardless...:ld: if she can't make the child support then what???

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Doesn't matter regardless...:ld: if she can't make the child support then what???
Then SHE goes to jail

I highly doubt this snake gonna put up his cash for her. Probably be smashing her sister in the same house in record time.... talking bout “shyt I only knew her two years” :mjlol:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something happened with him and tim hardaway jr smashin da same broad
fisher is out of control

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
hearing this, i actually realize we was tripping on dude

lets say it's 2019 and a new guy shows up at the job... he works there until 2020 and leaves the company. he's still in the industry but not at your company anymore.

in 2025, you divorced, this lady is divorced. you see each other, hey how you been, y'all feeling each other. oh yea that's old buddy's ex wife from the job FIVE YEARS AGO

maaaaaaaaaaaan i'm smashing that :yeshrug:

this ain't my MANS... this just some nikka i worked with for 1 year out of my 15 year career.. and we all divorced..

The key to being a conman scumbag piece of shyt is being able to smooth talk people into believing you're NOT a conman scumbag piece of shyt :usure:

All I got from this is that he's an unapologetic conman scumbag piece of shyt. He is saying he has no problem being a lowdown motherfukker so if you have a problem with it, it's YOUR problem.

I see how he has managed to fool people but it has always been obvious to me that he is a total piece of shyt.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
i agree with the second part being a dirtbag move... i'm saying that's where he went wrong

but nikkas was acting like him and barnes was tag teaming hoes in high school together or some shyt... extract the "sleeping with a coworkers wife" part..... and some coworker you was with for a year, and 5 years later you date his ex wife... that alone ain't snakey

everything else he did after that was the dikkead moves.. even though he marrying her, so it wasn't just a jumpoff... he deserved that ass whooping and a few more

but lets cut it out... nikkas is trading women like baseball cards WITH they homies... let alone smashing an ex from 5 damn years ago... i can't even remember nikkas i worked with 5 years ago, let alone be on some "oh craig from marketing back in 2013? damn yea i did work with him.... sorry no dinner baby"

nikka please :what:

He’s fukkin his old teammate’s “ ex wife “ and “ mother of his kids”. For a former NBA player/coach who is a millionaire eith access to the most beautiful women in LA that’s super grimy:scust:

I’m surprised he hasn’t got punched in the face for that shyt :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
nikka please :what:

He’s fukkin his old teammate’s “ ex wife “ and “ mother of his kids”. For a former NBA player/coach who is a millionaire eith access to the most beautiful women in LA that’s super grimy:scust:

I’m surprised he hasn’t got punched in the face for that shyt :yeshrug:
And that's why I said it was a grimey move... But this is the rich hollywood life. Everybody smashing everybody. And it's not kobe fukking bryant.. To Fish, I imagine he don't give two fukks about this nikka or even remember him being on the team. Not enough that when this dime ass chick walks up in the club, throws you the p*ssy, you gonna be like "oh yea you matt barnes ex wife so leave me alone" Nah he smashed that like any nikka would. Probably thought it'd be another hit and quit, and fell in love

Oh fukking well. He caught the fade, he lost, he still sticking with her... Such is life. If that ain't your MAN, brother, homie, my nikka, oh yea that's family, something... You don't owe a nikka to not fukk his ex wife, 5 years down the line. Let one my old bosses ex wives roll into the bar next week. I don't know that nikka beyond him signing my checks.. And he done with the bytch.. I'm smashing to the high heavens.. Now let it be my boy who I smoke with every before work... Well then I wouldn't touch her in 150 years

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Let one my old bosses ex wives roll into the bar next week. I don't know that nikka beyond him signing my checks.. And he done with the bytch.. I'm smashing to the high heavens.. Now let it be my boy who I smoke with every before work... Well then I wouldn't touch her in 150 years

:ehh: