Matt Barnes attacked Derek Fisher on Saturday

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Grown man shyt, not female shyt.

Barnes been said that shyt was deaded years ago.
Right, Stack was the one that said he will forever have a problem with Fisher over it. I still remember the look of disgust he had when Matt said he cool with Fisher. It was when they first started doing the pod and some guest asked them if Fisher would ever be on. Stack was like "hell nah" :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Right, Stack was the one that said he will forever have a problem with Fisher over it. I still remember the look of disgust he had when Matt said he cool with Fisher. It was when they first started doing the pod and some guest asked them if Fisher would ever be on. Stack was like "hell nah" :mjlol:
The same grown man who "checked in" with teenagers :francis:

Stack has said and done too much goofy shyt to take him seriously.

Feminine shyt to me

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Stack goofy ass goes from checking in with teenagers, pulling out red rags, and then says he's a Muslim. Of course he holds grudges and willing to crash out on someone else's behalf when they've already deaded the situation. Stack is still mentally in high school.