Matt Barnes attacked Derek Fisher on Saturday

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

hearing this, i actually realize we was tripping on dude

lets say it's 2019 and a new guy shows up at the job... he works there until 2020 and leaves the company. he's still in the industry but not at your company anymore.

in 2025, you divorced, this lady is divorced. you see each other, hey how you been, y'all feeling each other. oh yea that's old buddy's ex wife from the job FIVE YEARS AGO

maaaaaaaaaaaan i'm smashing that :yeshrug:

this ain't my MANS... this just some nikka i worked with for 1 year out of my 15 year career.. and we all divorced..

where he took it too far was not telling the dude, being all around the kids with no heads up, and being all up in another man's home while doing this shyt... but the actual smashing and falling in love.. nikka i don't know you like that

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hearing this, i actually realize we was tripping on dude

lets say it's 2019 and a new guy shows up at the job... he works there until 2020 and leaves the company. he's still in the industry but not at your company anymore.

in 2025, you divorced, this lady is divorced. you see each other, hey how you been, y'all feeling each other. oh yea that's old buddy's ex wife from the job FIVE YEARS AGO

maaaaaaaaaaaan i'm smashing that :yeshrug:

this ain't my MANS... this just some nikka i worked with for 1 year out of my 15 year career.. and we all divorced..

where he took it too far was not telling the dude, being all around the kids with no heads up, and being all up in another man's home while doing this shyt... but the actual smashing and falling in love.. nikka i don't know you like that
yeah your a grimey nikka too then