Matt & Jeff Hardy Want To See More Entertainment-Based Angles in AEW. Guess Why.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You see it.

Obviously the likes of the Hardy's and QT are trash but these stans move in formation immediately to shyt on any talent that has a bad thing to say about their company.

He ain't leaving but I guarantee you if MJF jumped ship suddenly we'd be hearing from them that he's a limited worker and is more interested in making it in Hollywood.

Fans saw QT as Cody’s backstage help that had an outsized tv role given his talent. I don’t think he’s shown anything to dispute that. Before the C2, the last 6 months of AEW been largely been produced in MJF image so what the ratings, attendance and PPV buys is on him, I don’t think AEW fans can say anything other than MJF has been used 1000% at his full potential and the results are in black and white.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
MJF's angles are 100% "sports entertainment" and he's been the main champ for more than a year. The second biggest angles going right now is Copeland vs Cage that's also 100% sports entertainment.

A lot of AEW wrestlers just want to bytch and complain and grab whatever made up narrative they find online and just run with it :mjlol:

yeah the fans were really hanging from the rafters for the C2 last Saturday

GAg9OImWoAEYIDF
I think I saw you post the Wrestle Tix dude that WWE had a house show in PA that day as well?

HHH is doing to Tony what Vince used to do to Crockett :picard:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They should be lucky they even get to wrestle anymore because their in-ring work certainly isn’t deserving of matches these days

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The Indian giant wants stories, too:

During a recent interview with Sportskeeda Wrestling’s Riju Dasgupta, AEW talent Satnam Singh discussed his lack of activity throughout this year, wrestling in only 10 matches. Below are some highlights:

Satnam Singh on waiting for the right story in AEW: “I think with me you have to figure out the stories, it’s like there’s so many wrestlers over there right now. It’s almost like over 300 wrestlers, you know? So we try to put everything together so we have like almost — I think we have like four shows in a week. Like on a Wednesday we have ROH, Dynamite, and Rampage, and then on Saturday, we have Collision, then ROH. So we have a lot of shows going on.”

Singh on his plans for AEW after returning from visiting his family in India: “I talk to Sonjay Dutt, and I talk to Jeff Jarrett, and also Jay Lethal ‘So what’s the story? What’s going on? So, I think when I come back from India, we will start going back on the road. There will be stories for sure. But we are taking a break for a couple of weeks.”

• Dap
Reactions: jeh