Matt Taibbi is writing garbage now

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Wtf happened to this guy? He used to be one of my favorite people to read. He used to do great reporting on the financial collapse and he legendarily ethered Thomas Friedman.

Now look at him. This reads like something from The Daily Caller.

Thanksgiving is Awesome

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Matt is dropping fire. What's the problem? His criticism of the media and intel agencies on Russiagate has been heat too.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
pretty sure he turned into a fascist white supremacist or something like that

edit: really had to force myself to read that but it's indistinguishable from something you would've found on sf, shame it's not satire

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wants to be Hunter S. Thompson, but isn't funny or creative enough to do it - he's just a regular right-wing dirtbag with libertarian sympathies like the rest.

His work on corruption is occasionally worth a read, but most of his Substack output is poor.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

edit: really had to force myself to read that but it's indistinguishable from something you would've found on sf, shame it's not satire
again, didn't I point this out like 5 years ago? :francis:

I kept telling yall... a lot of these bernie bros were just insurgent disaffected pseudo-white supremacists.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He wants to be Hunter S. Thompson, but isn't funny or creative enough to do it - he's just a regular right-wing dirtbag with libertarian sympathies like the rest.

His work on corruption is occasionally worth a read, but most of his Substack output is poor.
he had a run but that substack money from right wing readers must be amazing.

I knew taibbi was a right wing cocksucker when this dude was attacking Robin DiAngelo and anti-racism and the 1619 project. Thats a red flag right there cause they were the hit dog hollering. They dont give a fukk about black people like that either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wtf happened to this guy? He used to be one of my favorite people to read. He used to do great reporting on the financial collapse and he legendarily ethered Thomas Friedman.

Now look at him. This reads like something from The Daily Caller.

Thanksgiving is Awesome

He went full retard.

He had a run and then right around 2nd Obama term he went full retard

he had a run but that substack money from right wing readers must be amazing.

:ohhh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Reads like a literal satire until you realize the tropes and catch phrases are simply clumsy like a dude nutting during foreplay with a cute girl. He’s fumbling over himself trying to appeal to a crowd that will eat it up and thank him for it. So excited to get those bars off, and offend a few people (who he will gleefully quote on twitter). That’s really all this stuff is. We now have an entire media sphere where you can make a decent living appealing solely to racists, bigots, and most importantly the “both sides…but I’m really a right winger” indifferent bros.

Do I celebrate Thanksgiving without reservation? Sure. It’s a day I (sometimes) spend with family. That’s it. Do I also understand Columbus was a piece of shyt and we’re still fukking over native Americans to this day? Yes. Both can be true.