☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Reads like a literal satire until you realize the tropes and catch phrases are simply clumsy like a dude nutting during foreplay with a cute girl. He’s fumbling over himself trying to appeal to a crowd that will eat it up and thank him for it. So excited to get those bars off, and offend a few people (who he will gleefully quote on twitter). That’s really all this stuff is. We now have an entire media sphere where you can make a decent living appealing solely to racists, bigots, and most importantly the “both sides…but I’m really a right winger” indifferent bros.

Do I celebrate Thanksgiving without reservation? Sure. It’s a day I (sometimes) spend with family. That’s it. Do I also understand Columbus was a piece of shyt and we’re still fukking over native Americans to this day? Yes. Both can be true.
He feels at home. These dudes love telling on themselves.

Anytime you bring up Marx and Engel's racism, well they just have explanations for that too. If you bring up problems with the New Deal ignoring black voters then they just wanna ignore that too. If you bring up how labor unions shytted on black people, then they ignore that too. If you bring up a few black people with money...then they shout you down.

These people dont fukk with us like that.

I keep telling folks..i'm on the left. But the BLACK left does NOT fukk with the white left like that and they refuse to interrogate why this keeps happening.

its the same reason why the WSWS attacked the 1619 project. They themselves have to believe in the lie and mythology of america as "inevitably" progressive so they can build upon it or return to some "solidarity" project that smooths over the bumps (us) in the road because they have no idealization for the future.

People kept attacking me over the years for calling out this group of bernie bro bullshytters but I knew something was off about them and this is precisely why.

I never had problems with Bernie per se, but it was the people around him, and who were attracted to him that clued me in to something that they all felt was being signaled to them...and it looks like I was right.

I keep telling people to pay attention to how warren was attracting black votes lowkey.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone even finish that? He was so all over the place that I gave up before I got halfway through.
Yeah I read it - his whole spiel was these people want you to think America is a unique evil and to reflect on our sins instead of just enjoying what Thanksgiving is really all about. In other words, I want to be able to enjoy Thanksgiving without you all making me feel bad about what happened to the natives. Also, all white people aren’t bad and it’s unfair to cast them as people with no redeemable qualities in American history.

It was just whining. No one is stopping anyone from enjoying Thanksgiving. The articles he mentions are just reminders as we give thanks:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He feels at home. These dudes love telling on themselves.

Anytime you bring up Marx and Engel's racism, well they just have explanations for that too. If you bring up problems with the New Deal ignoring black voters then they just wanna ignore that too. If you bring up how labor unions shytted on black people, then they ignore that too. If you bring up a few black people with money...then they shout you down.

These people dont fukk with us like that.

I keep telling folks..i'm on the left. But the BLACK left does NOT fukk with the white left like that and they refuse to interrogate why this keeps happening.

its the same reason why the WSWS attacked the 1619 project. They themselves have to believe in the lie and mythology of america as "inevitably" progressive so they can build upon it or return to some "solidarity" project that smooths over the bumps (us) in the road because they have no idealization for the future.

People kept attacking me over the years for calling out this group of bernie bro bullshytters but I knew something was off about them and this is precisely why.

I never had problems with Bernie per se, but it was the people around him, and who were attracted to him that clued me in to something that they all felt was being signaled to them...and it looks like I was right.

I keep telling people to pay attention to how warren was attracting black votes lowkey.

You had me until that Warren nonsense lmao

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Did anyone even finish that? He was so all over the place that I gave up before I got halfway through.
I read it from beginning to end and it was so :trash: that it prompted this thread. I know he been fell off, but this is just a new lazy low.

First off, the whole thing is a strawman because virtually no one down to the most extreme leftist of any type says don’t get together with family and friends and eat and do all those Thanksgiving-y things. People take issue with the ahistorical white-washing around it, but nobody says don’t eat turkey and watch football with your family and all those American cultural norms around Thanksgiving.

Then he talks about Howard Zinn’s Columbus as this bloodthirsty monster. Well…the real Columbus was who? He didn’t even present a countering narrative for Zinn’s Columbus because there isn’t one that’s historically accurate. He was that.

He says APHOTUS reads like the ramblings of a mental patient. Then he accurately quotes Zinn in context, and still mischaracterizes what he meant with the “victims and executioners” comment (and really the entire scope and context of APHOTUS, which was is pretty clear).

He’s basically a rich white man who’s mad he has to hear about American historical atrocities. And now I guess he’s found a lane exploiting that writing empty grievance pieces on substack. Shame cause he used to be a great investigative reporter.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I read it from beginning to end and it was so :trash: that it prompted this thread. I know he been fell off, but this is just a new lazy low.

First off, the whole thing is a strawman because virtually no one down to the most extreme leftist of any type says don’t get together with family and friends and eat and do all those Thanksgiving-y things. People take issue with the ahistorical white-washing around it, but nobody says don’t eat turkey and watch football with your family and all those American cultural norms around Thanksgiving.

Then he talks about Howard Zinn’s Columbus as this bloodthirsty monster. Well…the real Columbus was who? He didn’t even present a countering narrative for Zinn’s Columbus because there isn’t one that’s historically accurate. He was that.

He says APHOTUS reads like the ramblings of a mental patient. Then he accurately quotes Zinn in context, and still mischaracterizes what he meant with the “victims and executioners” comment (and really the entire scope and context of APHOTUS, which was is pretty clear).

He’s basically a rich white man who’s mad he has to hear about American historical atrocities. And now I guess he’s found a lane exploiting that righting empty grievance pieces on substack. Shame cause he used to be a great investigative reporter.
Did you see where Chapo affiliate Amber Lee Frost was writing about not wanting Juneteenth to be depressing?

THIS THE BERNIE LEFT

For a Joyous Juneteenth - Damage

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Did you see where Chapo affiliate Amber Lee Frost was writing about not wanting Juneteenth to be depressing?

THIS THE BERNIE LEFT

You’re right some dikkhead podcaster represents millions of people. Does this mean MIster anti-woke James Carville, who has actually worked with and for the Clintons, represents all Clinton supporters, or is that different? :jbhmm:

oh-that-was-different-injured.gif

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You’re right some dikkhead podcaster represents millions of people. Does this mean MIster anti-woke James Carville, who has actually worked with and for the Clintons, represents all Clinton supporters, or is that different? :jbhmm:

oh-that-was-different-injured.gif

You know I have a thread on this right? What carville said was offensive and stupid

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

THIS THE BERNIE LEFT

It's one poll, next. Warren ran a piss poor campaign, fumbled a lead, and embarrassed herself with a wild attack on Bernie that killed any chance of his people supporting her. She's not a good politician and her career as a national figure is effectively over. Two old white people was never the best ticket. Harris was always the best choice regardless of her flaws.
'
Speaking of Thanksgiving I'd be remiss not to bring up the fact that she liked about being a Native American.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

That's the part where it started making zero sense to me. Columbus being a horrific person is the most historically well-supported fact about him. It got so bad that Spain had him arrested and thrown into jail for tyranny and torture, and this is 16th-century Spain who thought he had gone too far!

And it isn't like Tiabbi even disputed that he was a horrible person. He quoted Zinn, basically suggested Zinn was right, then started criticizing Zinn.....why?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's one poll, next. Warren ran a piss poor campaign, fumbled a lead, and embarrassed herself with a wild attack on Bernie that killed any chance of his people supporting her. She's not a good politician and her career as a national figure is effectively over. Two old white people was never the best ticket. Harris was always the best choice regardless of her flaws.
'
Speaking of Thanksgiving I'd be remiss not to bring up the fact that she liked about being a Native American.
I don't understand this rationale.

She literally staffed the Biden White House and she's easily the most effective senator in terms of policy formation.

There can only be one person to win. This narrative that "everyone bombed" is insane. Bruh, there was 20 candidates. She came in THIRD.