☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's the part where it started making zero sense to me. Columbus being a horrific person is the most historically well-supported fact about him. It got so bad that Spain had him arrested and thrown into jail for tyranny and torture, and this is 16th-century Spain who thought he had gone too far!

And it isn't like Tiabbi even disputed that he was a horrible person. He quoted Zinn, basically suggested Zinn was right, then started criticizing Zinn.....why?
gotta own the libs at every turn with these contrarian white pseudo populists.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If a white person says the word woke you should know what time it is. Same song and dance just a different radio station.
white hardcore lefty/libertarian/anticapitalists almost always evolve into open white nationalists.
ironically this is the legacy of the bernie campaign in 2016.

He let these disaffected white anti-democrats think they're "populists" just so they can ignore minorities. Thats why so many of them keep trying to reach out to republicans.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Don't love this part of you Nap.

The Bernie - Racism -White Supremacy nexus is similar to these other noteworthy examples

Saddam - 9/11 - Al Q

Russia - Trump - Election

I hate fake woke fake left figures like Benjamin P Dixon and I'm black as night.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

The Bernie - Racism -White Supremacy nexus is similar to these other noteworthy examples

Saddam - 9/11 - Al Q

I hate fake woke fake left figures like Benjamin P Dixon and I'm black as night.

What's your beef with this joker?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
What's your beef with this joker?
People like him (in my opinion of course) stay away from discussions about policy because it exposes their actual conservative mindset. And I mean conservative in the idea of the status quo maintaining itself. These people push for no bold ideology and only critique things based on whatever racial or religious or ethnic or gender group they feel like they represent. How can a dude with no real ideology like Benjamin P Dixon even have a discussion on ideological terms? Where is he coming from? What legacy is he grounded in? What school of thought does he belong to that is worth engaging with, if any at all? He and the rest of the fake left are frauds complicit in the deradicalization of black America

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People like him (in my opinion of course) stay away from discussions about policy because it exposes their actual conservative mindset. And I mean conservative in the idea of the status quo maintaining itself. These people push for no bold ideology and only critique things based on whatever racial or religious or ethnic or gender group they feel like they represent. How can a dude with no real ideology like Benjamin P Dixon even have a discussion on ideological terms? Where is he coming from? What legacy is he grounded in? What school of thought does he belong to that is worth engaging with, if any at all? He and the rest of the fake left are frauds complicit in the deradicalization of black America
And this is the part Nap ignores. The black elite just want white people to be nice to them...not actual change. Too many of these activists are in relationships with the people they supposedly despise (Whites).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Saddam - 9/11 - Al Q

I dont ignore foreign policy threats and subversion on behalf of others. Yuo do. I have a passport and many of yall dont. Am I supposed to lie?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont ignore foreign policy threats and subversion on behalf of others. Yuo do. I have a passport and many of yall dont. Am I supposed to lie?
Depends if we think you're lying or not.. the board already has their opinion. Get ride of the settler mindset period. Stop telling people that mediocre is good enough. Stop telling people to vote harder.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

What a weird L to take. 150k soldiers were massed on the border for no reason? Not only that, up until the first shot was fired, these people were clowning US intelligence which CLEARLY had an almost omnipotent read on the situation. Even tonight's events - the bombing of Kiev - was revealed by US intel hours ago. It's very clear the US knows exactly what Russia is doing, and when. A lot of far left and right Putin apologists look stupid right now.

This is what happens when you believe the US is the only imperialist nation. They were blind to Russian aggression. And I think many are active supporters or are compromised.