Mayan teen assaulted, tased, and choked by cops. One of them had a heart attack while assaulting him, so they're charging the teen with murder.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
For that young mayan, it was the worst event in his life. For cops and the normal victims of their violence (Black Americans) it was today and everyday. He has my sympathy, but not my outrage. I reserve that for the suffering of my own people, whom I am pretty sure most of his people would not care one whit about.

So, they should do what many of my people are apt to do, protest about it. Many of my people will join in, because a lot of us take to heart the idea of "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" (MLK). I personally have moved passed that, noticing that a lot of other groups do not share that same sentiment. So my focus is really just better outcomes for my own people and for others coming here they receive my sympathy, but not my time and finances.

Daps
The amount of folks attacking this kid being a migrant rather being upset over someone’s human rights being violated is pretty jarring and disgusting.

I get some of y’all like the taste of shoe polish but is there no bottom on what yall think pigs should be able to do to anyone they come across? Like yall would be on board with them randomly assaulting you and your family correct? Or is that the only time you’d have a problem when it negatively affected you personally?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"Not all cops are bad". Meanwhile every cop. The DA, Prosecutor and judge are complicit in railroading this kid. Fact of the matter is that cop had absolutely no business being on the street, and they're using this to cover that up. Fukk them all :pacspit:
"every cop"? :dead:
Imagine siding with PIGS
Imagine not recognizing thickly obvious sarcasm :pachaha:
He's not Mexican or any kind of white, he can barely even speak Spanish. He's a Mayan native from a mountain village in Guatemala.
You said he was Mexican before you changed the title :deadrose:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
another case of the system doing wrong. though I agree with the legislation in Texas, prepare for more cases just like this. Maybe then the Latinos will stop voting republicant

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The amount of folks attacking this kid being a migrant rather being upset over someone’s human rights being violated is pretty jarring and disgusting.

I get some of y’all like the taste of shoe polish but is there no bottom on what yall think pigs should be able to do to anyone they come across? Like yall would be on board with them randomly assaulting you and your family correct? Or is that the only time you’d have a problem when it negatively affected you personally?
It's a lot of white people posting

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Only people that should be held liable is the department. Obviously they don't have these cops do physicals because this cop should have never been on the street with those health issues, most likely untreated. Get off your ass and stop eating donuts all day.

The other problem is that too many cops default to aggressive and unessesarily escalate encounters. I got pulled over in Cali for a minor traffic violation. Cop came to the door a strait a$$hole. I was nothing but friendly to him. There is no reason for them to act like that, especially in initial encounters. They inentionally do that to ratchet up the situation so they can make an arrest in my opinion. Cops are some of the most disrepectful a$$holes and only get away with it because they have a immunity. Most folks know if they treat cops like cops treated them, they would be going to jail over some BS.

This arrest shows what is wrong with policing in America. Too often a encounter which should be quick and friendly turns into an arrest because of an a$$hole cop escalates it. That kid should not be in jail and not going through the legal system, but knowing how the legal system works, they will find something wrong to justify it all. Its so damn corrupt.