Mayan teen assaulted, tased, and choked by cops. One of them had a heart attack while assaulting him, so they're charging the teen with murder.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For that young mayan, it was the worst event in his life. For cops and the normal victims of their violence (Black Americans) it was today and everyday. He has my sympathy, but not my outrage. I reserve that for the suffering of my own people, whom I am pretty sure most of his people would not care one whit about.

So, they should do what many of my people are apt to do, protest about it. Many of my people will join in, because a lot of us take to heart the idea of "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" (MLK). I personally have moved passed that, noticing that a lot of other groups do not share that same sentiment. So my focus is really just better outcomes for my own people and for others coming here they receive my sympathy, but not my time and finances.

I get the thought process bro, but the what separates us from CACs(Arabs, etc), is our humanity and your thought process reflects that thinking of a lack of humanity.........

I say all this to say don't be a Israel in Palestine/Middle East when extending justice or peace to any cause...

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another case of the system doing wrong. though I agree with the legislation in Texas, prepare for more cases just like this. Maybe then the Latinos will stop voting republicant
Conservative Latinos will continue to be conservatives no matter what country they are in. You got like 20 countries in latin America each with their own politics, racial dynamics, and histories. Trying to lump them together as one is where the issue comes in. Same with Asians and even Africans

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I get the thought process bro, but the what separates us from CACs(Arabs, etc), is our humanity and your thought process reflects that thinking of a lack of humanity.........

I say all this to say don't be a Israel in Palestine/Middle East when extending justice or peace to any cause...
Sorry, but no. I've seen where our concern for everyone else has gotten us. It made us mules for other groups' issues, while those other groups remained cold and uncaring in response to our shows of empathy and acts of help.

So what I will give to non-Black people is only my sympathy and condolences. I reserve my taking action and expending my finances for mainly my people and our cousins in the diaspora to a lesser degree. I will leave the work to protect other ethnicities to the bulk of their people, just in the same fashion the majority of them have done for my people.

I do not seek to stop anyone else from getting outraged and calling for justice on their behalf, but just pointing out that I will no longer do such. My people have enough problems we are forced to face on our own. I no longer desire to be used as a mule for other people who have collectively made it clear they could not care one iota about my people.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry, but no. I've seen where our concern for everyone else has gotten us. It made us mules for other groups' issues, while those other groups remained cold and uncaring in response to our shows of empathy and acts of help.

So what I will give to non-Black people is only my sympathy and condolences. I reserve my taking action and expending my finances for mainly my people and our cousins in the diaspora to a lesser degree. I will leave the work to protect other ethnicities to the bulk of their people, just in the same fashion the majority of them have done for my people.

I do not seek to stop anyone else from getting outraged and calling for justice on their behalf, but just pointing out that I will no longer do such. My people have enough problems we are forced to face on our own. I no longer desire to be used as a mule for other people who have collectively made it clear they could not care one iota about my people.
:wow:100

Daps
These mufukkas shame their ancestors and kin every fukking day lol....... they ruled up on a kid that I'm sure is shirt gang barely 100 lbs and decided it was time fukk an immigrant....... the Mayan guys immediately took one to the shadow realm...... instant karma

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Listen man….
Those cops are the colonists..
But…. He gotta learn English man.. for reasons just like encountering cops.

With that said he has done nothing wrong

Daps
Conservative Latinos will continue to be conservatives no matter what country they are in. You got like 20 countries in latin America each with their own political, racial dynamics, and histories. Trying to lump them together as one is where the issue comes in. Same with Asians and even Africans
There are Cubans and Venezuelans in south Florida that would personally execute this kid and kiss the feet of their white supremacist if they could right after

Daps
The amount of folks attacking this kid being a migrant rather being upset over someone’s human rights being violated is pretty jarring and disgusting.

I get some of y’all like the taste of shoe polish but is there no bottom on what yall think pigs should be able to do to anyone they come across? Like yall would be on board with them randomly assaulting you and your family correct? Or is that the only time you’d have a problem when it negatively affected you personally?

Still waiting for an answer on this from the board fascists who think cops should be able to beat and murder whoever they like. What's the threshold? Does it only stop at you and your family while everyone else is a target? When do you get upset about cops violating human rights? I know for a fact it's not black folks because y'all stay on here calling for the murder and imprisonment of black folks kids or otherwise. So that's the threshold?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
He's not illegal. He's a seasonal worker.

:rudy: Wrong!

"An illegal migrant from Guatemala is facing a manslaughter charge after a Florida sheriff’s deputy suffered a fatal heart attack during a May struggle with the 18-year-old in St. Augustine."

An illegal migrant from Guatemala is facing a manslaughter charge after a Florida sheriff’s deputy suffered a fatal heart attack during a May struggle with the 18-year-old in St. Augustine.

"Aguilar-Mendez is from Guatemala and entered the U.S. through the southern border and was held in federal detention until he was released to his father’s family in Central Florida. His defense attorney said he moved to St. Augustine to work on a farm and was sending money to family in Guatemala while waiting for a court hearing on his immigration status."

"When asked in the post-arrest interview why he struggled, Aguilar said that he was afraid to go to jail and did not want to go back to Guatemala, the incident report states."

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
These mufukkas shame their ancestors and kin every fukking day lol....... they ruled up on a kid that I'm sure is shirt gang barely 100 lbs and decided it was time fukk an immigrant....... the Mayan guys immediately took one to the shadow realm...... instant karma
:ohhh: