Mayan teen assaulted, tased, and choked by cops. One of them had a heart attack while assaulting him, so they're charging the teen with murder.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Illegal stop resulting in death of an officer. Miho is about to be a rich man.

It's Florida, not only do they have right-wing conservative judges there, but Trump appointed a lot of the federal judges there too. He could be screwed based on pure racism and incompetent appointments.

The amount of folks attacking this kid being a migrant rather being upset over someone’s human rights being violated is pretty jarring and disgusting.

I get some of y’all like the taste of shoe polish but is there no bottom on what yall think pigs should be able to do to anyone they come across? Like yall would be on board with them randomly assaulting you and your family correct? Or is that the only time you’d have a problem when it negatively affected you personally?

It's not surprising, but it still hurts to see it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"Mayan” teen :mjlol:

What's the funny part? It said he doesn't even speak fluent Spanish, he speaks a Mayan language.

You said he was Mexican before you changed the title :deadrose:

I never wrote Mexican. I started with "Hispanic", but when a dumbass got racist I realised there are too many people are ignorant here and wouldn't read so I made it more specific.

I get the thought process bro, but the what separates us from CACs(Arabs, etc), is our humanity and your thought process reflects that thinking of a lack of humanity.........

I say all this to say don't be a Israel in Palestine/Middle East when extending justice or peace to any cause...

Coincidentally, I noticed that one of our Jewish pro-Israel posters is in here laughing at this kid's death.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:rudy: Wrong!

"An illegal migrant from Guatemala is facing a manslaughter charge after a Florida sheriff’s deputy suffered a fatal heart attack during a May struggle with the 18-year-old in St. Augustine."

People literally going to the NY Post to get their racial language? :wtf:

Do you also believe that he was in a "struggle" with the officer, rather than simply being attacked? :mjlol:

I already posted the details - he applied for asylum at the border and was given over to the custody of his father's family in Florida until his asylum hearing. How can you be "illegal" if you're going through the correct legal process as determined by international law and are exactly where they told you to be?

Of course he was scared - cops are racist, it said he comes from an area where military police has committed massacres, and kid is slow and didn't know his rights. Obviously, he had reason to be scared.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
People literally going to the NY Post to get their racial language? :wtf:

Do you also believe that he was in a "struggle" with the officer, rather than simply being attacked? :mjlol:

I already posted the details - he applied for asylum at the border and was given over to the custody of his father's family in Florida until his asylum hearing. How can you be "illegal" if you're going through the correct legal process as determined by international law and are exactly where they told you to be?

Of course he was scared - cops are racist, it said he comes from an area where military police has committed massacres, and kid is slow and didn't know his rights. Obviously, he had reason to be scared.

:usure: :sas2: :pachaha:

"Asylum seekers awaiting their hearings are granted a certain level of legal protection during the adjudication process. If their asylum application is ultimately approved, they may be granted asylum status, and they are no longer considered illegal immigrants. On the other hand, if their asylum claim is denied, they may be subject to removal or deportation."

"It's essential to distinguish between the legal terms and processes involved. The fact that someone is awaiting an asylum hearing implies that they are in the process of seeking legal recognition and protection. The outcome of the asylum hearing determines their legal status in the country."

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with or without the altercation with the kid, the cop would have had the heart attack regardless. He most likely had a condition and the autopsy will definitely show that. migrant kid will unfortunately be deported.
Yeah his condition was he ate too many donuts.

I find it ironic that the cop was the going to be the judge, the jury and the executioner and he was the one that died.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"Asylum seekers awaiting their hearings are granted a certain level of legal protection during the adjudication process."

"The outcome of the asylum hearing determines their legal status in the country."

Amazing that you read those two lines and are still defending the New York Post's wording and deciding that's what you want to roll with.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Amazing that you read those two lines and are still defending the New York Post's wording and deciding that's what you want to roll with.

Another foolish bleeding heart who's incapable of spinning the facts. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not surprised that #bluelivesmatter Trump supporting Bunchy Carter 1-starred the thread. He probably beats off to this kind of shyt.

I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I have no problem with Trump in office.
That's why I support Trump
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this.
Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.
No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy

This is your brain on hate. Don't do hate, kids.

rdot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
200w.gif

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a fukked up situation that should not have been an issue. The cop was clearly going to die anyway. Charging the kid with is murder is utterly evil.

Folks turning this into a debate about illegal immigration are ignorant, cause if thelat kid is found guilty, that gives cops a precedent to come after black people with the same BS.

Some of you all can't be black or you can't be serious.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This guy is straight native, might be 100%.

Poor guy, hopefully the Hispanic community gets behind him.

I do find it strange that those cops struggled with him, he looked 100 pounds… Woukdnt be surprised if his ancestors heard the call and squeezed that cops heart on some temples of doom.