Mayweather is destined to lose most of his millions...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Mayweather Promotions isnt a real company dummy... Goldeboy does all the legwork... Have you ever heard of a Mayweather Promotions fight card?? :skip:

Now i'll wait for you to post a link to where Pac wife said their broke:smugdraper:

Goldenboy does the legal work?:leon: The hell does that mean if Mayweather makes money from the fight being promoted, back end and a portion of revenue from sales in the arena and Pac makes nothing? Everytime he fights the Mayweather promotion banner is there just like Golden Boy:umad:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Goldenboy does the legal work?:leon: The hell does that mean if Mayweather makes money from the fight being promoted, back end and a portion of revenue from sales in the arena and Pac makes nothing? Everytime he fights the Mayweather promotion banner is there just like Golden Boy:umad:

leg work

I guess I missed the part where Jinkee and Roach said Pac was STILL broke :youngsabo:

And :bryan: :pachaha: at you thinking Al Haymon, GB promotions, HBO, and Uncle Sam don't take huge chunk out of Floyds earnings

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
leg work

I guess I missed the part where Jinkee and Roach said Pac was STILL broke :youngsabo:

And :bryan: :pachaha: at you thinking Al Haymon, GB promotions, HBO, and Uncle Sam don't take huge chunk out of Floyds earnings

Trainer Freddie Roach Says Manny Pacquiao Is Broke & Has To Keep Fighting - ThisIs50.com

There's the Roach one.:cheers: And I refuse to believe you are grasping at straws using Uncle Sam:lolbron:..who DOESN'T get it from Uncle Sam? Even Pac does, but the unfortunate thing is Mayweather makes WAY more to be taxed doing the same thing Pac does. Like Roach, Arum, Ariza, Uncle Sam, jinkee and Buboy ain't in Pac's pockets:noah:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Trainer Freddie Roach Says Manny Pacquiao Is Broke & Has To Keep Fighting - ThisIs50.com

There's the Roach one.:cheers: And I refuse to believe you are grasping at straws using Uncle Sam:lolbron:..who DOESN'T get it from Uncle Sam? Even Pac does, but the unfortunate thing is Mayweather makes WAY more to be taxed doing the same thing Pac does. Like Roach, Arum, Ariza, Uncle Sam, jinkee and Buboy ain't in Pac's pockets:noah:

You're an idiot dude... that article was posted in the middle of 2011 breh.... 3 fights ago before all his endorsements and right after an expensive campaign.. :dead: at you trying to downplay the word of 50cent... then running to ThisIs50 to post a source

Actually Pac and Arum been successfully dodging Uncle Sam for years... Pac, espe since hes international.. Go read up on VisionQuest... All that guarantee money you see Floyd get is both before and after GoldenBoy Al Haymon, HBO, all Floyds yes men, and Uncle Sam gets their cut.. Not to mention his many legal problems

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
You're an idiot dude... that article was posted in the middle of 2011 breh.... 3 fights ago before all his endorsements and right after an expensive campaign.. :dead: at you trying to downplay the word of 50cent... then running to ThisIs50 to post a source

Actually Pac and Arum been successfully dodging Uncle Sam for years... Pac, espe since hes international.. Go read up on VisionQuest... All that guarantee money you see Floyd get is both before and after GoldenBoy Al Haymon, HBO, all Floyds yes men, and Uncle Sam gets their cut.. Not to mention his many legal problems

I usually don't change tone but...you're fukking stupid.:shaq:

Pacquiao's Tax Issues Lead to Bigger Questions; Fan's Perspective - Boxing - Yahoo! Sports THAT'S a link to Visionquest showing how fukked Pac is financially from March, how they LOANED him money, and how he doesn't know how much money he has.:ufdup:

And Thisis50 is a website that post info, not HIM talking dumbass, but here's ANOTHER link with Roach saying he's broke
– Atl Night Spots:ufdup:

Pac made 6 million in endorsements, that will probably go to his tax problems
and his entourage that is TWICE at the LEAST the size of Pac's entourage.

pacquiao-sleeping.jpg

pacquiao1.jpg
:ufdup:

I shouldn't argue with fools.:snoop:

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He can become President of his country. Pacman is never going broke. Mayweather can because America ain't nothing nice.

Pacquiao is not the president of his country. He wants to run for governor in his home for 2013.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pacquiao's Tax Issues Lead to Bigger Questions; Fan's Perspective - Boxing - Yahoo! Sports THAT'S a link to Visionquest showing how fukked Pac is financially from March, how they LOANED him money, and how he doesn't know how much money he has.:ufdup:

And Thisis50 is a website that post info, not HIM talking dumbass, but here's ANOTHER link with Roach saying he's broke

pacquiao-sleeping.jpg

pacquiao1.jpg

:wow: buddy in the front rocking an aeropostale shirt. :ufdup:

That's how you know they're not eating.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Who would be suprised if Mayweather or Manny ends up broke in about 5 years or less. I was glad to see the article finally that made Floyd furious at Boxingtalk. Gotta be some truth to it then if he cut of all ties with them.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
If some of yall don't know that May does all that flossy shyt to promote his brand, i don't know what to tell yall.

I wouldn't be surprised if was writing a lot of crazy shyt off on his taxes.

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
mayweather has his own promotion team

he'll just :eat: off broner and other boxers when he retires

Like I've said a hundred times before.... It's all Golden Boy Promotions. The TRUE BOSS is Al Haymon. He CONTROLS Mayweather's purses.

Mayweather is also techinically a Golden Boy Fighter too. Look it up:

Golden Boy Promotions - Fighters

Also, IMO I think he REALLY missed up with TMT promotions (with 50 cent). That actually had some potential. They had a great cast of fighters too.

Floyd didnt want to put up his end of the bargain which was $2 million. Which is chump change for a baller like Floyd right? Hmmmmm....

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

pacquiao-sleeping.jpg

pacquiao1.jpg

Man we can go back and forth all da... The truth is you have no idea how much Floyd or Pac currently.. :heh: your best argument is pulling an article from almost 2 years ago where roach says Pac is spending too much money and if he keeps it up hell go broke. Pac is sitting at 64 million #2 on the Forbes Athlete list... That's not even counting the money he made in hos last fight...

All vision quest found was there was a lack of official paperwork... And its pretty evident that Pac and his camp are doing some under the table dealings to avoid taxes..

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
Man we can go back and forth all da... The truth is you have no idea how much Floyd or Pac currently.. :heh: your best argument is pulling an article from almost 2 years ago where roach says Pac is spending too much money and if he keeps it up hell go broke. Pac is sitting at 64 million #2 on the Forbes Athlete list... That's not even counting the money he made in hos last fight...

All vision quest found was there was a lack of official paperwork... And its pretty evident that Pac and his camp are doing some under the table dealings to avoid taxes..

Aaaaaaand i'm out.
tumblr_lw7ydsCF9W1qks4mg.gif