Mayweather is destined to lose most of his millions...

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Goldenboy does the legal work?:leon: The hell does that mean if Mayweather makes money from the fight being promoted, back end and a portion of revenue from sales in the arena and Pac makes nothing? Everytime he fights the Mayweather promotion banner is there just like Golden Boy:umad:

50 explained Floyd's situation. Mayweather promotions is not a real boxing promotion company like top rank and golden boy.

Mayweather promotions really only has one fighter which is Floyd Mayweather, once he stops fighting no money. See http://www.mayweatherpromotions.com/fighters/

Golden Boy does all the hardwork when promoting the fights granted that Floyd makes a lot of money contractually for his own fights. (which is smart on his part since he is the biggest draw in fighting).

but that money will go away quickly if he does not invest and continues to live that lavish lifestyle.

50 was trying to get Mayweather promotions off the ground but Floyd wasn't about that life. (Maybe he knows the boxing business on the management side and the politics of it and wants no parts of it).

Pacquiao has options after his career is over, He is loved and revered in his home of the Philippines, they even voted him in politically.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
a0b9306e518b11e2851d22000a1fb71f_7.jpg

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
50 Cent Talks Mayweather Beef & How It Started! HD - YouTube

50 explained Floyd's situation. Mayweather promotions is not a real boxing promotion company like top rank and golden boy.

Mayweather promotions really only has one fighter which is Floyd Mayweather, once he stops fighting no money. See FightersGolden Boy does all the hardwork when promoting the fights granted that Floyd makes a lot of money contractually for his own fights. (which is smart on his part since he is the biggest draw in fighting).

but that money will go away quickly if he does not invest and continues to live that lavish lifestyle.

50 was trying to get Mayweather promotions off the ground but Floyd wasn't about that life. (Maybe he knows the boxing business on the management side and the politics of it and wants no parts of it).

Pacquiao has options after his career is over, He is loved and revered in his home of the Philippines, they even voted him in politically.

Do you know that man gets a back end on concession sales? Pac ain't getting that...and Pac's entourage ain't dissapearing once he becomes a polition at a fraction of the pay. Hell Floyd can let money sit and collect interest and quadruple what Pac will get paid in a year. The point is, as much as ya'll are worried about Floyd going broke, Pac is on a steeper decline after boxing.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Do you know that man gets a back end on concession sales? Pac ain't getting that...and Pac's entourage ain't dissapearing once he becomes a polition at a fraction of the pay. Hell Floyd can let money sit and collect interest and quadruple what Pac will get paid in a year. The point is, as much as ya'll are worried about Floyd going broke, Pac is on a steeper decline after boxing.

Dude shut up already... For all we know Floyd gets less than 3% of concessions and gate... If he was getting all this concession pay why would this bytch be opposed to fighting in Cowboys stadium why is he not motivated to fight in bigger Arenas.. nikka stop trying to over exaggerate what Floyd is getting paid.. You're just a fan, you not Floyds accountant. your argument about Pac's entourage is SO WEAK.. You act like Floydie dont surround himself by a million yes men on a daily basis

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny now that 50 cent failed to hit a lick using mayweather's name, he's coming out saying all this shyt. When he was dikk riding member of the same guys entourage on 24/7.

I guy like 50 wouldn't try to be a hang-on, if Mayweather didn't have stupid paper.

50 was amazed that Mayweather I had a million dollars in cash on hand in interview. I'll post it if I can find it.

50 trying to get in boxing promotions because he saw first hand how much Mayweather was making, and he wanted to make it too. Only thing is 50 don't go no stars.

Mayweather CAN TEACH the science of boxing, HE CAN MAKE STARS. The mayweather style of fighting will be passed on for GENERATIONS. He always going make a living of the sport by training, being a commentator, promoter, whatever. Dude is big time.

50 Cent can't even make another star in his own field.

Ask yourself this, if your an up and coming fighter like Broner, who do wanna be associated with Money Mayweather or 50 Cent. It ain't even a question.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
Dude shut up already... For all we know Floyd gets less than 3% of concessions and gate... If he was getting all this concession pay why would this bytch be opposed to fighting in Cowboys stadium why is he not motivated to fight in bigger Arenas.. nikka stop trying to over exaggerate what Floyd is getting paid.. You're just a fan, you not Floyds accountant. your argument about Pac's entourage is SO WEAK.. You act like Floydie dont surround himself by a million yes men on a daily basis

You such a loser ass Pac dikk rider with no facts it's disgusting. Floyd doesn't fight anywhere but Vegas because he doesn't get taxed, dumb fukk. That 3% is more than Pac's dumb ass gets, so that's all that matters. Pac's entourage is with him at ALL times, they even sleep together. You see a million people around Floyd when he's eating or sleeping? fukk no. Pac's paydays :rip: when he hit the canvas for that unscheduled nap a few weeks ago for his second loss in a row. At least have facts to back up your ramblings, the man's own coach admitted Manny's entourage is killing him, yet you are worried about the number 1 highest paid athlete's money. The hate is THICK.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It's so clear to me how Mayweather is going to end up...
A multi-millionaire that loves betting on sports...
A multi-millionaire that loves flashy jewelry...
A multi-millionaire that buys new luxury cars every year (trading in the old ones)
A multi-millionaire with a large entourage...

A multi-millionaire with ONE SOURCE OF INCOME and just a few years left...

:mjpls:
Been telling nikkas this for a minute now but the dikkriders don't want to hear it, they just wanna keep riding...

Floyd is a genius in the ring but a complete fukking idiot outside of it...

He will be dead broke before he's 50 just like all the other idiot athletes before him...

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
:whoo: :what: :snoop:

December 28, 2012: Mediafakeout.com learned that Floyd got his fiance Miss Jackson a $16 MILLION diamond necklace. The diamond is regarded as the SEVENTH most expensive diamond EVER DISCOVERED ON THE EARTH!!!

Here is a description:

The Heart of Eternity is a 27.64 carats (5.528 g) diamond with a color rated as Fancy Vivid Blue by the Gemological Institue of America. This diamond is very rare class of colored diamond. It was cut by the Steinmetz group before sold to De Beers Group. The diamond itself was found in premier diamond mine in South Africa.

http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/135670837712cfab6615573.jpg

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You such a loser ass Pac dikk rider with no facts it's disgusting. Floyd doesn't fight anywhere but Vegas because he doesn't get taxed, dumb fukk. That 3% is more than Pac's dumb ass gets, so that's all that matters. Pac's entourage is with him at ALL times, they even sleep together. You see a million people around Floyd when he's eating or sleeping? fukk no. Pac's paydays :rip: when he hit the canvas for that unscheduled nap a few weeks ago for his second loss in a row. At least have facts to back up your ramblings, the man's own coach admitted Manny's entourage is killing him, yet you are worried about the number 1 highest paid athlete's money. The hate is THICK.

Floyd doesn't fight anywhere but Nevada because its the only state where hes legally allowed to inject himself with Xylocaine so he wont feel pain in his fights.... You're the dumb fukk that thinks Nevada is the only state with no state tax... Texas also has no state income tax as well.. Remember when Floyd camp stood up Jerry Jones and Bob Arum when they were supposed to discuss the Pac/Floydie fight in Cowboys stadium?? :mjpls: Floyd aint his own promoter, regardless of how many times he spews that lie in the media... Mayweather Promotions doesn't really exist... I guarantee this nikka don't have a future in boxing commentating... Just YouTube any Floyd Mayweather interview and you'll see why...

Funny how all Floyd dikkriders were super hype when TMT was first put together..... It was the perfect opportunity for Floydie to get his own promotion company off the ground, but the nikka is too bytchmade breh... This nikka is Floyd Money Mayweather and he couldn't match 50cent 2 million dollars breh :heh: Thats one sad bytch ass nikka if you ask me and he shows it more and more each year.. He still a Golden Boy promoted fighter...

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
Floyd doesn't fight anywhere but Nevada because its the only state where hes legally allowed to inject himself with Xylocaine so he wont feel pain in his fights.... You're the dumb fukk that thinks Nevada is the only state with no state tax... Texas also has no state income tax as well.. Remember when Floyd camp stood up Jerry Jones and Bob Arum when they were supposed to discuss the Pac/Floydie fight in Cowboys stadium?? :mjpls: Floyd aint his own promoter, regardless of how many times he spews that lie in the media... Mayweather Promotions doesn't really exist... I guarantee this nikka don't have a future in boxing commentating... Just YouTube any Floyd Mayweather interview and you'll see why...

Funny how all Floyd dikkriders were super hype when TMT was first put together..... It was the perfect opportunity for Floydie to get his own promotion company off the ground, but the nikka is too bytchmade breh and he shows it more and more each year.. He still a Golden Boy promoted fighter...

:dj2:

PREACH! Floyd can tell his fans the grass is blue and the sky is pink. And they'll believe that shyt too. :lolbron:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin

Funny how all Floyd dikkriders were super hype when TMT was first put together..... It was the perfect opportunity for Floydie to get his own promotion company off the ground, but the nikka is too bytchmade breh... This nikka is Floyd Money Mayweather and he couldn't match 50cent 2 million dollars breh :heh: Thats one sad bytch ass nikka if you ask me and he shows it more and more each year.. He still a Golden Boy promoted fighter...

:heh: It's funny because I don't get excited about anything another man does, especially his money. I just state facts. I was never geeked about TMT, I said i'd wait to see what Floyd said. One question: What does Pac have? Everything you say about Floyd, Pac has less. Standing up Bob Arum??:troll: Floyd don't fukk with him, why would he honor some meeting he set up? :childplease: You Pac lovers are maaaaad. Floyd lose and retire I won't be making excuses or any of that...i'll be mad that I don't have a great trip to Vegas planned.:to: Now go ahead and make a heated reply...get a few daps and co-signs...doesn't change they have more money then we possibly ever will. :troll:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
:whoo: :what: :snoop:

December 28, 2012: Mediafakeout.com learned that Floyd got his fiance Miss Jackson a $16 MILLION diamond necklace. The diamond is regarded as the SEVENTH most expensive diamond EVER DISCOVERED ON THE EARTH!!!

Here is a description:

The Heart of Eternity is a 27.64 carats (5.528 g) diamond with a color rated as Fancy Vivid Blue by the Gemological Institue of America. This diamond is very rare class of colored diamond. It was cut by the Steinmetz group before sold to De Beers Group. The diamond itself was found in premier diamond mine in South Africa.

http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/135670837712cfab6615573.jpg

Mediafakeout?:ufdup::snoop: yeah, i'm done.