Mayweather Owes Taxes, Asks IRS to Wait For McGregor Fight

Daps
fukk that shyt, the sad part isn't paying them off its that the man is, just like manny, living check to check.

It's sad but it's pretty common with many celebrities. The news said lady Gaga was renting an apartment in Manhattan for 100k a month. How smart is that on her end? They start to earn higher wages and their lifestyle starts to increase as well.
There are many people who get in tax trouble and try to sceme their way out. Floyd has the ability to make things straight in one night. Now keeping it straight is another story. I hope he can stay in a good position but in my life I seen too many people rise and fall and their reign at top is only memories.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
it could be another Joe Louis situation up..it doesnt make too much sense to me that he doesnt have enough liquid cash for someone apparently almost a billionaire to pay off a tax debt..whatever :manny: dude better scale down his finances better and adjust his lifestyle
I agree with you. He is going to probably get around 200+ mil if he fights Conor and MAnny again.
He can be right for the rest of his life, but he is going to have to sell the private jets, he doesn't make enough money to have one, nor does he need one.
Sell the multiple houses.
Sell the cars. man has 100+ cars.
Stop withdrawing 100k per day in cash.
Close the terrible businesses he has like the rap label and other shyt.
Sell the strip club, lose the entourage, and live within his means.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
It's sad but it's pretty common with many celebrities. The news said lady Gaga was renting an apartment in Manhattan for 100k a month. How smart is that on her end? They start to earn higher wages and their lifestyle starts to increase as well.
There are many people who get in tax trouble and try to sceme their way out. Floyd has the ability to make things straight in one night. Now keeping it straight is another story. I hope he can stay in a good position but in my life I seen too many people rise and fall and their reign at top is only memories.
If Floyd ever showed that he was intelligent I think he would be okay, but Floyd seems like a complete and total idiot.
I mean who gives 15mil to a guy you don't really know, just because he told you he can flip that into 1 billion?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a bad spending habit and believes he is smarter than he actually is financially. I'd hate to see him lose his 0 via age just to make some money.

Just pay your taxes and cut back on the spending. More than enough money to enjoy life and make it last the rest of your life.

I guess that's easier said then done when you have a spending addiction.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Y'all doing way too much speculating.

This nikka is just reckless with paying taxes like MANY self employed people.

He's habitual with it, but he pays.

If it were the first time with him I'd be shocked, but it's happened like 10 times and you know he has $2 - $5 million dollars to pay it.

Daps
Y'all doing way too much speculating.

This nikka is just reckless with paying taxes like MANY self employed people.

He's habitual with it, but he pays.

If it were the first time with him I'd be shocked, but it's happened like 10 times and you know he has $2 - $5 million dollars to pay it.

These nights like he fina go broke cause he doesn't want to pay taxes. Please Floyd got 600 plus million and will make more after Connor. He just doesn't like to pay irs

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Using some context here, looks like Floyd is paying his taxes, but either under reporting his earnings or not able to prove the full extent of all of his claimed write-offs and the IRS is discovering this under audit and sending him a bill for the difference.

So many high earners are constantly under audit and owing the IRS something every year for trying to present themselves as broke as possible.

Owing the IRS doesn't instantly mean someone is broke, brehs. And telling the IRS you can't afford to pay them also doesn't mean you're broke. Some people just prefer to play this game negotiating settlements year after year.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Using some context here, looks like Floyd is paying his taxes, but either under reporting his earnings or not able to prove the full extent of all of his claimed write-offs and the IRS is discovering this under audit and sending him a bill for the difference.

So many high earners are constantly under audit and owing the IRS something every year for trying to present themselves as broke as possible.

Owing the IRS doesn't instantly mean someone is broke, brehs. And telling the IRS you can't afford to pay them also doesn't mean you're broke. Some people just prefer to play this game negotiating settlements year after year.
If Floyd had a history of being financially sound with his money and a good businessman, I might give him the benefit of the doubt and credence to your theory.
He doesn't though, he is a idiot with his money, so I highly doubt what you are saying.
2016 taxes was just up, makes no sense he is haggling about 2015 taxes, so you know he probably is behind on the 2016 shyt.