Mayweather Owes Taxes, Asks IRS to Wait For McGregor Fight

Daps
Seems whenever something happens to Floyd you see faces here that usually aren't in The Ring :mjpls:

Threads about Floyd always end up being full of financial advisors/pocket watchers :dame: :scust:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
what does that mean?

it doesnt mean a damn thing...point blank he doesnt have enough cash liquid in order to pay his tax bill and needs this bullshyt with mcgregor to pay it off..goading the IRS via social media is almost not smart

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
name your flunkies and hangers on THE MONEY TEAM Brehs
have the irs google the money team brehs
claim to be all liquid and then not have money for 2015 taxes in 2017 brehs

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
As a financial planner first thing we tell clients beginning of year with 1st quarter payouts is to make sure you had liquidity for uncle Sam before investing or spending the money and usually we already did their tax projection and were making quarterly payments any way to avoid penalty.

His advisors suck

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
As a financial planner first thing we tell clients beginning of year with 1st quarter payouts is to make sure you had liquidity for uncle Sam before investing or spending the money and usually we already did their tax projection and were making quarterly payments any way to avoid penalty.

His advisors suck
u know much about credit and building new credit?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The IRS wants Mayweather (49-0) to pay his taxes for 2015. Mayweather has earned an estimated $700 million in his career, Forbes magazine reported, including a staggering $220 million from his much-hyped fight against Manny Pacquiao in May 2015.

"Although the taxpayer has substantial assets, those assets are restricted and primarily illiquid," the petition by Mayweather said in a filing posting on Law360.com. "The taxpayer has a significant liquidity event scheduled in about 60 days from which he intends to pay the balance of the 2015 tax liability due and outstanding."

Mayweather, who retired from boxing after defeating Andre Berto in September 2015, took to social media to react to the circulating reports regarding his finances.

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear, especially when it comes to media in this country. While everyone is counting my money and assuming the worst, these are the facts... Uncle Sam, received $26,000,000.00 from me in 2015! What else could they possibly want? I'm sure I would have been notified much sooner if there were any real discrepancies right?," Mayweather stated

"Bottom line, everybody just wants to be a part of the 'Money May' show, including the IRS! That's fine, you can crunch numbers all day but in the end, my empire is rock solid and intact! Now Calculate That!"

Mayweather: I Gave IRS $26 Million in 2015, My Empire Rock Solid! - Boxing News

So, he got $220 million vs Pacquiao and $32 million vs Berto.... $252 million made in 2015, and he's only paid $26 million this far into 2017 on his 2015 taxes????:dahell:

Then he trash talks the IRS:snoop: