Daps
Im sure he didn't react because of this :mjpls:

10249205_263392840507336_952405161_n.jpg

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
he would have got custody and left her ass in the bushes, regardless that was a foul move...

Floyd don't have physical custody over none of his kids..... and with his lifestyle, I doubt if he ever wanted it.

The Court will always give physical custody of the child to the mother, it is a legal presumption in custody cases that the mother is best equipped to raise the child. Only way to take away custody is to prove that the mother is unfit (like neglect, abuse, drugs etc.)

and It is always in the best interest of the child to place the child with the parent who is not a celebrity.... more attention would be paid to them.

yea she is foul, but that is how abortion rights work in this country, The woman has absolute say about what stays in her body.

That Child Support check she would have gotten for those two babies tho :banderas:.. At Least we can say she was never a gold digger. :manny:

Or she was covering her tracks cause the Babies weren't his. :merchant:

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm perplexed because I was assuming that she was a gold-digger :dwillhuh:?..................Unless those babies weren't his and she knew it :mjpls:

Anyways, if I was with somebody that aborted TwoLazy the 1st and then not tell me, she'd go in a bush too :camby: