Mayweather Takes HardOnHoes To Another Level

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
yeah cappers, your boy is 100% bytch made

Boxing News 2014: Mayweather Buys Back Birkin Bag Pawned by Ex-GF Shantel Jackson for $31,000; Retrieves $7.8M Worth of Jewel-Gifts, Bently Continental Car After Break-up

By Vittorio Hernandez | April 5, 2014 11:20 AM EST

Unbeaten American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr is getting back from ex-girlfriend Shantel Jackson most of the expensive gifts he has given her such as jewellery and a car. Recently, he even bought buy back a Birkin bag she pawned for $31,000 because she is now reportedly financially broke.

406843.jpg

View Full Image

Floyd Mayweather and Saul Alvarez come face to face ahead of their super fight on September 14th. [Reuters]

Jackson used the proceeds of the pawning as rent money, reports Mstarz.com. She brought the bag along with the original receipt to the Beverly Loan Company, a luxury pawnshop in Los Angeles, California. However, the shop's staff saw Money May's name on the receipt and called him to inform the boxer about the bag being pawned by his ex-GF.

He repurchased the Hermes bag originally priced at $63,000, and the purse was recently seen placed on a table aboard Mayweather's luxury private jet which had other female passengers on board.

Money May also retrieved from her all the diamonds he gifted her when they were still in a relationship. The stones are estimated to be worth $7.8 million.

Boxing News 2014: Floyd Mayweather Jr Buys 50-Carat Diamond Watch for $1M

Boxing News 2014: Bradley Thinks He Pissed Off Pacquiao With Statements, Braces for a Vicious Opponent; Pacman Hints of Retirement

Boxing News 2014: Bradley Says He Will Try to Knockout Pacquiao If Opportunities Allow

The pound-for-pound king, now in the thick of preparations for his bout with Argentinean boxer Marcos Maidana on May 3 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, had also recovered from Jackson a 2013 Bentley Continental which he sold back to the dealer.

For her part, Jackson underwent a laser treatment for the removal of a boxing glove tattoo on her wrists, confirming her parting of ways with her former BF, tired of his flirting with other women. Before the break-up, Mayweather reportedly offer her marriage with no prenup, but she must allow him to have other women. She rejected the offer.

With the Bently also gone, she reportedly has been spotted driving around LA in a borrowed car.

To contact the editor, e-mail: editor@ibtimes.com

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

:banderas: Click on the picture brehs

they eatin money azz up on that ig post

others like this.
lisha_hYou funny AF
rellrell29@floydmayweather Please Stay Focus Bro
oswain@eazym0ney
iamkingej@celebritea_
suumoodYou're a bytch. Stop being bitter
pricetopher@kingsyns317 THIS. IS. fukkING. HYSTERICAL.
_shesoamazin_Floyd don't do that. You being petty. Let that woman just live .. You got too much money and sense to be putting ppl on blast like that.
wonderifim8thLol y'all mfs know that Floyd don't handle his social media lol but this is funny
blak_jesus_
_____ogbno chill. #none
mizzbarbie000She's still pretty here! I don't get it you are mad Floyd!
felixpr23lol someone jealous
j_l_88What a weak person you are @floydmayweather
shaywest72U got it bad.....I feel sorry for her. Stop.....u making urself look like a stalker
jupiterjack305
_only1kia_This nikka a hater for real lol @prettyanjazzii
dawnalishaThis is wack
erinbradyYou're obviously not over her or you wouldn't care and would just keep it pushing....don't you have a fight to get ready for don't worry about that woman she's not worried about you esp now that she got nelly
buddydeal@iancripps
natl_beauty86@jovanbibbs yo boi at it again lol

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Dude a sucka nikka...

Again, great boxer and business man but what an insecure loser he seems like. Tell the world the only reason you dumped her b/c she had an abortion...while you beat the mother of your children and cheat on these women like it's going out of style. Look, I'm no hater (i don't envy his life one bit) but he seems more bitter than she EVER has.

I haven't heard one word about him from her...All I see from him tho....well, you get the picture

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If I'm not mistaken, Floyd legally confiscated all that shyt when they broke up. Floyd was on his Sam Rothstein shyt and made sure he wouldn't get fukked. Probably made her sign an agreement that the gifts officially belong to her once they got married.

I'd say he is more smart than "bytchmade" for insuring it. Basically telling her that you have to actually be in love with me. Trying to play me, hit the jackpot, and run won't work. Smart man.

you ain't seen all them gifts he rained down on her? Rolexes and rooms full of designer chit and off the chain whip...if he took it all back then he's bytch made.

OH MY GOODNESSSSS!!! Floyd MONEY Mayweather Buys His MISTRESS A New Car . . . And You Won’t BELIEVE What It Was(Now THAT Is What You Call FLOSSING)
http://i2.Mediafakeout.com/photo/13656019266e602a7f04.jpg

April 10, 2013: Last year we told you all the GIFTS that Floyd bought his FIANCE Miss Jackson - including a $16M diamond and a $300K Bentley.

But Money May's GENEROSITY is spread towards ALL the special women in his life. So he bought his MISTRESS/MASSEUSE a new Lambo Aventador - worth an estimated $500K

http://Mediafakeout.com/services/stat/stat.php?rand=1398953827794.3953
Tags: 300k 500k bentley diamond fiance generosity masseuse mayweather miss jackson mistress money new car special women usd women in his life

http://i2.Mediafakeout.com/photo/13656019266e602a7f04129.jpg http://i2.Mediafakeout.com/photo/13656019266e602a7f04554.jpg

Last edited: