Mayweather Takes HardOnHoes To Another Level

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have gotten rid of her because of the sheer stupidity. You get pregnant with TWINS by Floyd May weather and you willingly abort the babies??? :dahell: She was hustling backwards.

Broad would have been set for life, and Lord Willing one of them become the next great boxer :ohlawd:

:what:

Isn't this the very type of thing you nikkas shyt on women for doing all the time?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
If I'm not mistaken, Floyd legally confiscated all that shyt when they broke up. Floyd was on his Sam Rothstein shyt and made sure he wouldn't get fukked. Probably made her sign an agreement that the gifts officially belong to her once they got married.

I'd say he is more smart than "bytchmade" for insuring it. Basically telling her that you have to actually be in love with me. Trying to play me, hit the jackpot, and run won't work. Smart man.

i respect ur opinion, i'm still going with bytchmade....

mr. country grammar stepped to money this morning

attachment.php

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
i respect ur opinion, i'm still going with bytchmade....

mr. country grammar stepped to money this morning

attachment.php
For real!?!? An unfortunate, down on his luck rapper running on thee current prize fighter!? Nah, b.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
one thing about floyd is for certain...a woman will cause his downfall....that dude stays in some petty bullshyt with women......he's not a pimp or even hard on hoes..he simps on these hoes...nothing more than a well paid trick

:salute:Thank you...

I haven't seen this nikka do ONE THING "hard on hoes"

There are a LOT of nikkas who do REAL "HOH" stuff, Floyd is just not one of em. REAL nikkas can see right thru that "money" and see the real nikka...HOH nikkas don't go back and forth with females, PERIOD. Real nikkas don't get mad and take back all the stuff after he done with a female, then go and bad mouth her on social media... Ya'll would be clowning cuz if he wasn't udefeated/wealthy...He get a pass i see...

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
:salute:Thank you...

I haven't seen this nikka do ONE THING "hard on hoes"

There are a LOT of nikkas who do REAL "HOH" stuff, Floyd is just not one of em. REAL nikkas can see right thru that "money" and see the real nikka...HOH nikkas don't go back and forth with females, PERIOD. Real nikkas don't get mad and take back all the stuff after he done with a female, then go and bad mouth her on social media... Ya'll would be clowning cuz if he wasn't udefeated/wealthy...He get a pass i see...
He does. :umad:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
You nikkas are SO fukking dumb... Obviously she got the abortion because he wasn't the father...

What sane bytch in her right mind would abort the children of the richest athlete in the world?
Yep! She knows Money May was gon' DNA those jits regardless and try to evade the shame. Those were probably Nelly's twins. :yeshrug: These hoes out chea.