MAYWEATHER V ALVAREZ - WHO WINS?

Who will win the fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Canelo Alvarez?

• Mayweather

Votes: 79 95.2%
  • Alvarez

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said. But nothing you said about Floyd has affected him yet. And thats why I dont find this fight that competitive at all. Guerrero has a better resume than Canelo. And we all saw how that ended :huhldup:

:manny:

Resumes are tough the gauge sometimes. If I'm comparing both Canelo and Guerrero right now, I gotta say Canelo is an overall better / stronger fighter. Technically, Khan has a better resume than Canelo based on fighting live opponents, but I'd balk at sayin Khan's got a better shot than Canelo does against Floyd.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo will walk through floyds punches
Lol that's way easier said than done :smugbiden: I think all fighters bigger than Floyd think that until they take repeated accurate hits than its :why: and if your flat footed then :merchant: you going to get caught .
Interesting Odds for far

Mayweather -225
Canelo +175

Some others have it

Mayweather -350
Canelo +245

:wtf: Closest I've seen odds in a Mayweather fight in quite a while. He's usually an easy 5 or 6 /1 favorite from jump.

I think that Guerrero fight was too much money on Floyd . They trying to get some back :smugbiden:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
:manny:

Resumes are tough the gauge sometimes. If I'm comparing both Canelo and Guerrero right now, I gotta say Canelo is an overall better / stronger fighter. Technically, Khan has a better resume than Canelo based on fighting live opponents, but I'd balk at sayin Khan's got a better shot than Canelo does against Floyd.

Are they really tho? I personally feel Guerrero would beat Alvarez. Why? Cuz Guerrero has proven his mettle against better opposition. Its hard to gauge Alvarez's potential cuz his resume has been lackluster for the most part. No one knows just how good he is. And i would def give Khan more of a shot honestly. And before you take my head off, look at his resume-hes fought really good opposition, he has comparable speed to Floyd and is very offensive. Im just not caught up in the Alvarez hype cuz despite his notoriety in Mexico, he hasnt fought anyone yet.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting Odds for far

Mayweather -225
Canelo +175

Some others have it

Mayweather -350
Canelo +245

:wtf: Closest I've seen odds in a Mayweather fight in quite a while. He's usually an easy 5 or 6 /1 favorite from jump.
I think cotto was 4/1

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
floyd my nikka I hate it had to be him, but this is the end. I noticed after the last fight his speech is slower, diminished motor skills. he's gonna lose. Might even get robbed like manny did.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
floyd my nikka I hate it had to be him, but this is the end. I noticed after the last fight his speech is slower, diminished motor skills. he's gonna lose. Might even get robbed like manny did.

Thats what dumb ass nikkaz said when he fought Cotto. Now when the nikka decides to use his legs and slip punches all of a sudden he is a shot fighter.

Yall nikkaz are delusional..

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
One of the X factors to me is Floyd is fighting twice within 4 months for the 1st time since 2003. Adding that he did have a hand injury after the Guerrero fight, you gotta wonder if he's going to push himself too much or maybe it's too soon for this type of fight? Regardless, I give Floyd a lot of credit taking this fight.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Whoever the Uncle Tom is that voted for the ginger mexican faq needs to be banned permanently

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Are they really tho? I personally feel Guerrero would beat Alvarez. Why? Cuz Guerrero has proven his mettle against better opposition. Its hard to gauge Alvarez's potential cuz his resume has been lackluster for the most part. No one knows just how good he is. And i would def give Khan more of a shot honestly. And before you take my head off, look at his resume-hes fought really good opposition, he has comparable speed to Floyd and is very offensive. Im just not caught up in the Alvarez hype cuz despite his notoriety in Mexico, he hasnt fought anyone yet.

Canelo has much more chance than khan. mayweather would stop khan. :pacspit:

Khan is trash. And Canelo would destroy Guerrero.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Canelo has much more chance than khan. mayweather would stop khan. :pacspit:

Khan is trash. And Canelo would destroy Guerrero.

Khan has the speed and activity to trouble Mayweather, Canelo doesn't have shyt, I would have much preferred a Garcia match, but:manny:

Canelo is easy work nevertheless..................

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Khan has the speed and activity to trouble Mayweather, Canelo doesn't have shyt, I would have much preferred a Garcia match, but:manny:

Canelo is easy work nevertheless..................

No. Khans been figured out now. All you have to do is punch with him and you'll knock him out or down. Even old ass Diaz could catch him. His speed isn't troubling anyone anymore.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No. Khans been figured out now. All you have to do is punch with him and you'll knock him out or down. Even old ass Diaz could catch him. His speed isn't troubling anyone anymore.

Speed is always a issue,I think Mayweather Ko's him also, all I'm saying he poses far more to trouble Floyd than the ginger, both get ass whippings of their life