MAYWEATHER V ALVAREZ - WHO WINS?

Who will win the fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Canelo Alvarez?

• Mayweather

Votes: 79 95.2%
  • Alvarez

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
pbf frustrates him with counter punches,speed, and his defense alvarez gets upset starts losing rounds tries to force the fight and makes a mistake around round 10/11

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Speed is always a issue,I think Mayweather Ko's him also, all I'm saying he poses far more to trouble Floyd than the ginger, both get ass whippings of their life

I think Canelos size and power is more troubling than khans speed. Not to mention Canelo is better fundamentally than khan.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think Canelos size and power is more troubling than khans speed. Not to mention Canelo is better fundamentally than khan.

Ortiz is Canlo size and may had no issues and Canelo power is a myth what so hard for people to understand its easy to ko someone you dragging up a division or 2, not to mention according to Mosley Mayweather hits just as hard as Canelo

Mayweather actually has built Canelo up and hand walked him up to this point, and to see the foolishness Mayweather haters is spewing

As far as Khan fundamentals goes:ufdup:

How can canelo be a better fundamental fighter and doesn't posses no type of fukking jab

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think Mayweather wins by UD..I would be SHOCKED if that didn't happen. Stoppage? The guy has the weight to absorb unless he takes anything way too clean in the fight on the chin and if he works the body over throughout the fight, he might get open like that but that's a variable. He's got the weight on Mayweather but it should be too much of a stretch of talent like Jones vs Ruiz. The UD is what I see going down.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The outcome is so obvious, theres literally no point in shelling out the $ to watch it. :snoop:

You say this right now but when it gets CLOSE, you gonna wanna buckle down and watch it LIVE. But of course I'm sure a spot will be playing it...i wish a MOVIE Theater was showing it.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
You say this right now but when it gets CLOSE, you gonna wanna buckle down and watch it LIVE. But of course I'm sure a spot will be playing it...i wish a MOVIE Theater was showing it.

Nawwww...ive already booked my flight to Macau for the Pacquiao-Rios war in Nov. My other trips to D.R. and Toronto had to be cancelled. My full focus is Macau :jawalrus:

But Im sure itll be showing at theaters since Floyds last 2 or 3 fights have, so ill be doing that. But paying $80 to watch Alvarez get outclassed? :mjpls:

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
tumblr_mdhz050FmA1r9ku1so1_500.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nawwww...ive already booked my flight to Macau for the Pacquiao-Rios war in Nov. My other trips to D.R. and Toronto had to be cancelled. My full focus is Macau :jawalrus:

But Im sure itll be showing at theaters since Floyds last 2 or 3 fights have, so ill be doing that. But paying $80 to watch Alvarez get outclassed? :mjpls:

mj-laughing.gif

At this whole post

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Ortiz is Canlo size and may had no issues and Canelo power is a myth what so hard for people to understand its easy to ko someone you dragging up a division or 2, not to mention according to Mosley Mayweather hits just as hard as Canelo

Mayweather actually has built Canelo up and hand walked him up to this point, and to see the foolishness Mayweather haters is spewing

As far as Khan fundamentals goes:ufdup:

How can canelo be a better fundamental fighter and doesn't posses no type of fukking jab

Canelo can throw punches without standing upright leaving his chin in the air. Call me when khan can actually do that. Khans only defense is to hide behind his gloves smh. Khan does not have good fundamentals. I'd he was fundamentally sound he would have easily outboxed Prescott. He's gotten by on his speed and size. One of the worst world champions I've seen.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
One of the X factors to me is Floyd is fighting twice within 4 months for the 1st time since 2003. Adding that he did have a hand injury after the Guerrero fight, you gotta wonder if he's going to push himself too much or maybe it's too soon for this type of fight? Regardless, I give Floyd a lot of credit taking this fight.

Well, Floyds 36. The only way he can combat father time is by staying active.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
this is exactly how it will go down
canelo will start out offensive with floyd shoulder rolling standing in close range not throwing many punches. When saul gets froggy and see's floyd rockin right in front of him he will throw those 5 punch combo's he's been getting praise for....when he does that about the third time floyd will have timed him leaving cinnamon to get his punches rolled and getting hit with the right repeatedly. Round 4-5 ginger gets gassed and floyd owns him from there on.......just like Guerrero did and saul may take up to 3 rounds but end up getting his ass schooled and beat.