Mayweather vs Alvarez looking promising for September

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can all the Floyd haters put it in writing here in the Coli that Canelo IS in his prime. We wouldnt want anyone to have an out after this whipping.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Can all the Floyd haters put it in writing here in the Coli that Canelo IS in his prime. We wouldnt want anyone to have an out after this whipping.

You think it wasn't the same during the Arturo Gatti fight? the Hatton fight? They will make an excuse, just like they did for Pac. Other than Tim Bradley, Floyd's only competition are the legends of old. He done ran through boxing like Q's run through AKA's at a house party.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I don't think we'll end up getting this fight. At least not in September anyway. It seems entirely too early to cash out Alvarez unless they think he has a legit chance to win. And personally I don't. The Cotto fight sounds good for him. And I can see Floyd fighting Devon Alexander or Amir Khan after the negotiations with Canelo end up "falling through."

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think we'll end up getting this fight. At least not in September anyway. It seems entirely too early to cash out Alvarez unless they think he has a legit chance to win. And personally I don't. The Cotto fight sounds good for him. And I can see Floyd fighting Devon Alexander or Amir Khan after the negotiations with Canelo end up "falling through."
Canelo has the mexican fanbase. Him losing to floyd now won't hurt his career.

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps

if Showtime wants to keeps losing $$$ by putting on handpicked lower tier opposition then thats on them. LOL Amir Khan that shyt wont last more than 5 rounds. :dead:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think it wasn't the same during the Arturo Gatti fight? the Hatton fight? They will make an excuse, just like they did for Pac. Other than Tim Bradley, Floyd's only competition are the legends of old. He done ran through boxing like Q's run through AKA's at a house party.

the mosley one is my personal favourite
ppl said he was scared to death of him
second da fight was over, mosley was old washed up bum

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
would love for you to explain how i am wrong
there are several examples even today

Oh im sorry, I guess Bernard Hopkins must be a real shytty fighter since he has more than 2 losses.

Get off Floyds nutsack pllleeezzze..... got damn

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
the mosley one is my personal favourite
ppl said he was scared to death of him
second da fight was over, mosley was old washed up bum

:dead: exactly my ninja, these nikkas will say anything. Crabs in a barrel type bish nikkaz :scusthov: