Mayweather vs. Khan is set to go LOL

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Timmy vanilla ass is making 5+ million a fight, why leave Top Rank when they are putting the building into you to be their next star.....

On top of that the non draw Floyd opponents like a Guerrero only made 3 mill guaranteed and Canelo a proven ppv comidity only made 8 mil(plus ppv revenue), Mayweather and Bradley know it's no point in pursuing this match, when Bradley can make the same damn money cleaning out HBO/TR shytty stable, had he ran to GB, he'd get his ass beat by Mayweather and ruin his stock meaning no more 5 million plus pay days, on top of having to face a loaded GB stable where he's staring 5-7 losses right in it's face, he doesnt bode well against the Maidana, Ortiz, Thurman, Guerrero of the world

So bottom line stop talking out your ass:beli:

truth

SudanKingRiak

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't pay attention to boxing then comment on it brehs. Pac/Bradley 2 is April 4th, Maidana has to take a mandatory with Broner. If you're a boxing fan every Floyd fight is a must cop just to see the display of excellence.

Its The 12th.....Dont pay Attention to boxing then comment on it brehs

SudanKingRiak

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't blame the business decision on this one, but at the same time they can't charge $74 for this. I don't care what the undercard has, even if it's Maidana/Broner II on the undercard, I still wouldn't drop $74 for this. It'd be nice like the homie on here said in another thread, it'd be nice to show this on television. This might be a stupid question, but is Showtime affiliated with any of the major television networks, like CBS, NBC, etc.? Show this fight on television, Saturday night, CBS, Fox, whomever. Use it as a stepping stone to a more legitimate PPV match featuring Mayweather. The reality is, there is nobody out there that's a legitimate threat to Floyd within Goldenboy's camp or not affilliated with Top Rank that's worth traditional PPV money when it comes to a matchup with Mayweather. The way I see it, until the cold war between GB and Top Rank dies down, paying anything more than $40 on a PPV is stupidity at it's finest.

CBS is the sister company of showtime

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First if all both Bradley and Pacquiao can handle all them WW nikkas over at GB EASY..

The stable is kinda weak because Pac cleared that shyt the fukk out

Secondly if Bradley beats Pac who the fukk is left over at TR...THATS WHY HE LEAVES... The nikka can go to GB and put in work... :comeon: at that 5-7 bullshyt. Go take your bipolar pills, you are not well.. you seem to think every boxer is bytchmade like Floyd trying their best to avoid a possible L.. you do realize nikkas actually want to fight the best out there...... right???

When did this happen?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
First if all both Bradley and Pacquiao can handle all them WW nikkas over at GB EASY..

The stable is kinda weak because Pac cleared that shyt the fukk out

Secondly if Bradley beats Pac who the fukk is left over at TR...THATS WHY HE LEAVES... The nikka can go to GB and put in work... :comeon: at that 5-7 bullshyt. Go take your bipolar pills, you are not well.. you seem to think every boxer is bytchmade like Floyd trying their best to avoid a possible L.. you do realize nikkas actually want to fight the best out there...... right???

:usure:

at 140, Garcia would beat timmy and pac. Matthyse would do some damage to manny
at 147, Guerrero and Floyd would beat pac. .

I havent forgotten how Bradley got run outta JWW by Amir Khan :troll:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:camby: x 1000

You must be stupid

Now Matthyssee is a threat at 147?? When this happen?? The same Matthyssee who got beat by Zab:bryan:?? Devin Alexander?? and got beat by Danny Garcia overrated ass?? Danny Garcia, who can beat Pac and Timmy at 140?? BUT NOT 147??

Ohhhhhhh you were trolling?? My bad

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Danny Garcia cannot beat Timothy Bradley or Manny at any weight and neither can Matthysse and Guerrero:camby:

The constant disrespect of Bradley on here is :mindblown:

@mr. smoke weed how do you deal with this breh?:dwillhuh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:camby:
Stop overrating Danny... That nikka good, but he aint the truth... His best win is vs Amir Khan...
Just stop, troll elsewhere friend, not interested in the BS today, yeah sure Garica can't handle a dude that arguably lost all 3 of his last matches to some........

Bradley is the new boogeyman though, Skip Bayless was spouting this foolishness yesterday

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Just stop, troll elsewhere friend, not interested in the BS today, yeah sure Garica can't handle a dude that arguably lost all 3 of his last matches to some........

Bradley is the new boogeyman though, Skip Bayless was spouting this foolishness yesterday

The truth hurts dont it... Danny Garcia aint no threat at 147... He loses to Thurman and Porter... Maidana would give him that work too... what the fukk makes you think he's stopping Bradley or Pacquiao? Go take your pills