Mayweather vs. Khan is set to go LOL

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The truth hurts dont it... Danny Garcia aint no threat at 147... He loses to Thurman and Porter... Maidana would give him that work too
The truth is Garcia cleaned up the mess at 140, Bradley tried his very best to avoid and play duck games far before Manny ever even came into th got damn fold, he wasn't trying to face no damn Khan, Matthysse, Judah and Morales of the world, but Timmy walks thorugh Swift, why do you believe that for his ability to take a asswhipping. A unproven one dimensional Prov concussed him, Swift may leave Timmy comatose.......

If Timmy felt he was this world beater he wouldn't have extended with TR with little to no matches left there for him, he would be confident enough to feel he can make that same money and dominate the GB stable, but this is not the case, this is a case over and over of a fighter that understands his limitations

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:camby:
Stop overrating Danny... That nikka good, but he aint the truth... His best win is vs Amir Khan... Prov would probably fukk him up, worse than Bradley, who he lost to btw
Wasn't Khan this bad bad boogeyman who the lock top ten ATG Mayweather ducked, which one is it bytch nikka:smugfavre:

Shame you have to inflate Bradley because Manny lost to his average ass, I mean hand picked dragged up untested fighters is giving Bradley the ass whipping of his life

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't Khan this bad bad boogeyman who the lock top ten ATG Mayweather ducked, which one is it bytch nikka:smugfavre:

Shame you have to inflate Bradley because Manny lost to his average ass, I mean hand picked dragged up untested fighters is giving Bradley the ass whipping of his life

What the fukk are you talking about with Khan dumb ass? Who the hell called Khan a "boogeyman" that Floyd ducked?:what:

nikkas dont even WANT Floyd to fight Khan (i do because of the entertainment), but we all know Floyd's gonna most likely KO this nikka:camby:

Secondly, Bradley is undefeated and beat everyone he faced....even when he was the underdog. Aint that why you love Garcia? Well Bradley has a better resume than him and defeated to HOFers in his last 2 fights. Both Pacquiao and JMM are better than the any opponents that Garcia beat:ufdup:

And you talk about Bradley struggling against Provodnikov....the same Provoniko that just went and beat the shyt out of Mike Alvarado, what about how Garcia struggled against Ashley Theophane of all fukking people:dead:

Fall back son before you get in trouble at work again:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What the fukk are you talking about with Khan dumb ass? Who the hell called Khan a "boogeyman" that Floyd ducked?:what:

nikkas dont even WANT Floyd to fight Khan (i do because of the entertainment), but we all know Floyd's gonna most likely KO this nikka:camby:

Secondly, Bradley is undefeated and beat everyone he faced....even when he was the underdog. Aint that why you love Garcia? Well Bradley has a better resume than him and defeated to HOFers in his last 2 fights. Both Pacquiao and JMM are better than the Morales that Garcia beat:ufdup:

And you talk about Bradley struggling against Provodnikov....the same Provoniko that just went and beat the shyt out of Mike Alvarado, what about how Garcia struggled against Ashley Theophane of all fukking people:dead:

Fall back son before you get in trouble at work again:umad:
:patrice:

Did not I direct that to @Black_Jesus, you got nothing else better to do than to log in and out multiple times switching back and forth to your aliases of course being the only dumb nikka to consign any of @Black_Jesus fukkery and vice versa :ufdup:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Did not I direct that to @Black_Jesus, you got nothing else better to do than to log in and out multiple times switching back and forth to your aliases of course being the only dumb nikka to consign any of @Black_Jesus fukkery and vice versa :ufdup:

I shut you down and now you mad?:dwillhuh:

Again, @Newzz is official on these boards and I'm involved in too many crews/wars/rooms on here to be an alias:birdman::

Maybe one day, you can become a well known poster such as myself, and you will realize that you dont NEED to make an alias when your one screen name rings bells:umad:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The truth is Garcia cleaned up the mess at 140, Bradley tried his very best to avoid and play duck games far before Manny ever even came into th got damn fold, he wasn't trying to face no damn Khan, Matthysse, Judah and Morales of the world, but Timmy walks thorugh Swift, why do you believe that for his ability to take a asswhipping. A unproven one dimensional Prov concussed him, Swift may leave Timmy comatose.......

If Timmy felt he was this world beater he wouldn't have extended with TR with little to no matches left there for him, he would be confident enough to feel he can make that some money and dominate the GB stable, but this is not the case, this is a case over and over of a fighter that understands his limitations

Yes Floyd ducked Khan.. Floyd is a bytch.. He waits until Khan loses and gets KO'd.. Now Khan is this viable candidate out of the blue :pachaha: Now When did I ever refer to Khan as a Top Ten anything??

As far as Bradley goes... You can say Timmy ducked all them nikkas you named, but he ends up going after the much better payday, and much more skilled and accomplished opponent.. Pacquiao... and thats after taking out Lamont Peterseon, Abregu, and Devon (who beat Maidana and Matthyssee).. He also beat the man who gave Pac the most problems...You sitting here mentioning bum ass nikkas like Judah, and Morales?? Morales nikka??:skip:
:wow:some stable:bryan: Khan,Judah, Matthyssee, ... You know damn well Bradley beats all them nikkas and woulda had to do it for much less money on regular cable.. Insted he goes to TR and is headlining ppvs

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yes Floyd ducked Khan.. Floyd is a bytch.. He waits until Khan loses and gets KO'd.. Now Khan is this viable candidate out of the blue :pachaha: Now When did I ever refer to Khan as a Top Ten anything??

As far as Bradley goes... You can say Timmy ducked all them nikkas you named, but he ends up going after the much better payday, and much more skilled and accomplished opponent.. Pacquiao... and thats after taking out Lamont Peterseon, Abregu, and Devon (who beat Maidana and Matthyssee).. He also beat the man who gave Pac the most problems...You sitting here mentioning bum ass nikkas like Judah, and Morales?? Morales nikka??:skip:
:wow:some stable:bryan: Khan,Judah, Matthyssee, ... You know damn well Bradley beats all them nikkas and woulda had to do it for much less money on regular cable.. Insted he goes to TR and is headlining ppvs
Timmy aint fight these names far far before Manny came into the picture, as far as him beating JMM, so did Norwood, Chris John, and despite being robbed metal plate MAB, so what Manny can't beat JMM wich you are lightweight conceding, doesn't make JMM superman, just a case of average fighters beating average fighters, and Bradley falls into that category also, a untested proved that(a fight on regular HBO since you say Timmy is headlining PPV's :heh)

So you mention JMM giving Manny issues, like a prime Morales aint box the shyt out of and switch south paw toying with Manny, but Morales is a bum nikka, you all over the place, and is flip flopping more than you switch aliases..............................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Did Khan not lose to Prescott and KO him, all the while Khan shamelessly ducked a rematch, when you were on the Floydie wouldn't fight Khan brigade, what I tell you about this flip flopping thing bytch nikka:beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I shut you down and now you mad?:dwillhuh:

Again, @Newzz is official on these boards and I'm involved in too many crews/wars/rooms on here to be an alias:birdman::

Maybe one day, you can become a well known poster such as myself, and you will realize that you dont NEED to make an alias when your one screen name rings bells:umad:
Im well known enough without being a dikkriding fakkit who love he attention such as yourself, chavez coalition, swiftset, Bandcamp, Pactard, LWO, Bradley Brigade, which one is it, chump ass nikka......:mjlol:

Be away a few days these lil nikkas start running rampant, but if you come at the king you bests not miss:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Im well known enough without being a dikkriding fakkit who love he attention such as yourself, chavez coalition, swiftset, Bandcamp, Pactard, LWO, Bradley Brigade, which one is it, chump ass nikka......:mjlol:

Be away a few days these lil nikkas start running rampant, but if you come at the king you bests not miss:umad:

I dont like Danny Swift, Manny Pacquiao, or Timothy Bradley......fukk do you be talking about? I'm not a fan of them nikkas, I just give credit where it's due and enjoy watching them fight:what:

You're crazy my nikka. You just be saying anything dont you:snoop:

Yes, I like JCC Jr, he's one of my favorite boxers to watch fight (shout out my breh @ChocolateGiddyUp. #BandCamp (me) + #swiftset (him) = #ChavezCoalition)

#BandCamp? nikka, I'm the #BandCampBoss on here........why the hell would I NOT rep my favorite fighter?:rudy:

#LWO? Dont ever bring up #LWO again breh, we are the strongest movement on this site:demonic: I been #LWO since it's inception and been repping my squad online since 2001. Fall back, because #LWO dont take lightly to no-namers bringing their name up....such as yourself:umad:

I'm not the only #LWO member that posts predominately in The Ring, the other one is an #LWO OG as well, but he's undercover with it....watch yourself:demonic:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont like Danny Swift, Manny Pacquiao, or Timothy Bradley......fukk do you be talking about? I'm not a fan of them nikkas, I just give credit where it's due and enjoy watching them fight:what:

You're crazy my nikka. You just be saying anything dont you:snoop:

Yes, I like JCC Jr, he's one of my favorite boxers to watch fight (shout out my breh @ChocolateGiddyUp. #BandCamp (me) + #swiftset (him) = #ChavezCoalition)

#BandCamp? nikka, I'm the #BandCampBoss on here........why the hell would I NOT rep my favorite fighter?:rudy:

#LWO? Dont ever bring up #LWO again breh, we are the strongest movement on this site:demonic: I been #LWO since it's inception and been repping my squad online since 2001. Fall back, because #LWO dont take lightly to no-namers bringing their name up....such as yourself:umad:

I'm not the only #LWO member that posts predominately in The Ring, the other one is an #LWO OG as well, but he's undercover with it....watch yourself:demonic:
:umad:

:dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Timmy aint fight these names far far before Manny came into the picture, as far as him beating JMM, so did Norwood, Chris John, and despite being robbed metal plate MAB, so what Manny can't beat JMM wich you are lightweight conceding, doesn't make JMM superman, just a case of average fighters beating average fighters, and Bradley falls into that category also, a untested proved that(a fight on regular HBO since you say Timmy is headlining PPV's :heh)

So you mention JMM giving Manny issues, like a prime Morales aint box the shyt out of and switch south paw toying with Manny, but Morales is a bum nikka, you all over the place, and is flip flopping more than you switch aliases..............................
Prime Morales?? That was like 10 years ago breh.. at featherweight breh:skip:... you talking like nikkas actually ducking this dude like he some trill nikka at 140 :dead: If Prime Morales really boxed the shyt out Pac like you claim dont you think the fight woulda been worse than (115-113) pac definately held his own..and I give Morales all the credit in the world for that scrap, but he got his mothafukkin ass beat them next two times they met and thats all she wrote...
lol at Pac not being able to beat JMM.. I thought I told you to take your pills boy... Average fighters beating average fighters is the epitome of the GB stable at 140..

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:camby: x 1000

You must be stupid

Now Matthyssee is a threat at 147?? When this happen?? The same Matthyssee who got beat by Zab:bryan:?? Devin Alexander?? and got beat by Danny Garcia overrated ass?? Danny Garcia, who can beat Pac and Timmy at 140?? BUT NOT 147??

Ohhhhhhh you were trolling?? My bad

You blind fat boy? Mattyse and Danny at 140 i said, a weight which isnt out of reach for both pac and bradley. . . you overating pac too much, danny would fukk him up at 140. I didnt mention them at 147, did I fat boy? However, we know manny has trouble with the little guys with half a brain coming up in weight to fight him :bryan:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You blind fat boy? Mattyse and Danny at 140 i said, a weight which isnt out of reach for both pac and bradley. . . you overating pac too much, danny would fukk him up at 140. I didnt mention them at 147, did I fat boy? However, we know manny has trouble with the little guys with half a brain coming up in weight to fight him :bryan:

there there now....settle down..
Name calling?? :patrice:
Are you furious?? :bryan:

Your posts wouldn't be misconstrued if you used periods simple boy..

Ghost not beating Pac or Bradley.. he struggles against Prov...
Actually, can you remind us who Ghost has even beaten at WW breh :pachaha: