It was already planned after he beat Malignaggi in June of 2013

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I think father time catches up to Floyd this time out, I also have some reliable info telling me that Floyd is going to bet on Maridonna tko and throw the fight in order to become the richest athlete of all time.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: only reliable info u got is how to take it up the rectum u big fakkit

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
obviously shoulda done so huh? :heh:

He dont listen:snoop:

The plan was to move up to 147, beat Malignaggi for the belt, drop it....and head back down to 140. Instead, he says he's gonna let the fans pick his next opponent and they pick Matthysse which of course would've been at 140. Since he was fighting Garcia, it went to the fighter he finished #2 in the polls......Marcos Maidana at 147 (this is how the polls finished from most to least votes. Matthysse, Maidana, Garcia, Guerrero, Kell Brook, Thurman, Soto-Karass). Maidana beats him and then he tries AGAIN to stay up at 147, but his team said if he doesnt rematch Maidana, then they going to 140. Pretty much saving this guy from himself:heh:

Crazy thing is if he fought Maidana and beat him in the rematch........his next opponent was set to be Keith Thurman who's the mandatory for that WBA belt now:wow:

He should've just went to 140 and quit being so arrogant. Hopefully, the loss humbled him some. I've noticed he doesnt post reckless on twitter/instagram anymore:manny:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Floyd Mayweathert vs Marcos Maidana
Amir Khan vs Luis Collazo
Adrien Broner vs Carlos Molina (140)
J'Leon Love vs Marco Antonio Periban

:ld:

I like Khan vs Collazo though a lot :shaq:

:dahell:+:huhldup: + :mjlol: @ broner fighting molina's bum ass

shytty fight which does nothing for him, really. Broner should stop him within 8 rounds. This the same dude Khan whooped on right?

Khan/Collazo is a decent fight :ehh: . Outside chance that Khan will UD him, but i think ill go with collazo via TKO :blessed:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Ill watch but definitely not buying. Between Pac vs Bradley, Mayweather vs Maidana, and Cotto vs Martinez back to back to back? I'll take Miguelito puttin that work on "90% knee" Maravilla :wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ill watch but definitely not buying. Between Pac vs Bradley, Mayweather vs Maidana, and Cotto vs Martinez back to back to back? I'll take Miguelito puttin that work on "90% knee" Maravilla :wow:
90% i Doubt that, Sergio has been talking retirement cause of injuries this week post Cotto...........

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
90% i Doubt that, Sergio has been talking retirement cause of injuries this week post Cotto...........

Yea I don't think his shoulder either is 100% like they say. I truthfully think Martinez is taking the money while he still can. Outside Cotto, not even Canelo, can make Martinez the type of payday he's gonna get.