Mayweather vs Maidana Official Card Announced

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think father time catches up to Floyd this time out, I also have some reliable info telling me that Floyd is going to bet on Maridonna tko and throw the fight in order to become the richest athlete of all time. This is one of his last fights so he may as well lose and make money off of a 3 fight trilogy to end his career. Somebody up this post when he loses 2, u heard it here first folks.
You say this shyt like every Mayweather fight fakkit:birdman:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Bk46RGvCYAA5fo8.jpg

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have a feeling Maidana will be looking to end the fight with a left hand to the body.

Just looks like he's going to come forward patiently and try to draw out the right hand in order to counter it. If he's kept off-balance by the rest of Mayweather's offense, it'll be a rough night for him.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
First episode of All-Access was a snooze fest. Floyd seems a lil upset over the Miss Jackson breakup. He was trying to front tho.

Maidana not working with Garcia up until mid-April might affect him, no?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
First episode of All-Access was a snooze fest. Floyd seems a lil upset over the Miss Jackson breakup. He was trying to front tho.

I thought that too:heh:

Maidana not working with Garcia up until mid-April might affect him, no?

It could, but it's Maidana's fault for taking the fight with Floyd while his wife was set to give birth (that's the reason he gave for not being able to fight AB. I dont blame him though, because a Floyd fight is huge money for him). It's not like Maidana was gonna win anyways, so I dont think it changes anything:manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Mayweather undercard >>>>>>>>>> Pacquiao undercard
I'll wait till I actually see the fights before saying which one is better but I have to admit to being entertained by all but one of the fights on the Manny/Bradley undercard.