Mayweather vs Maidana Official Card Announced

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yea I don't think his shoulder either is 100% like they say.
I dont want Sergio to go out not 100%, he should make sure he's fully healthy but dollars make sense and he wont find a bigger money opponent than Cotto...........

:manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind the card :yeshrug: it has enough interesting fights on the undercard plus Floyd to make it worth my bar trip .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
33ni0wl.jpg

30 days out and his neck is think as fukk.

Daps
I think father time catches up to Floyd this time out, I also have some reliable info telling me that Floyd is going to bet on Maridonna tko and throw the fight in order to become the richest athlete of all time. This is one of his last fights so he may as well lose and make money off of a 3 fight trilogy to end his career. Somebody up this post when he loses 2, u heard it here first folks.
thee ol just in case he loses conspiracy theory talk same shyt like last time with the canelo fight. :camby:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
thee ol just in case he loses conspiracy theory talk same shyt like last time with the canelo fight. :camby:

I think there is a misconception of things. A person doesn't just get old in the ring, they get old in the gym and hope that they have enough guile to gut it out in the ring. Like when Tyson lost to Douglas, his training camp was horrendous. This one, as with all others for Floyd, he's bodied everyone in there. PBF will be fine.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Mayfeather has some avenge work to put in for his so-called lil brother.

Gotta score a KO or TKO and a broken jaw on Marcos to come correct with it.

Maidana talked that 'little brother' smack

images

Maidana fires back at Mayweather
PostDateIcon.png
December 26th, 2013

maidana99991.jpg

By Allan Fox: It didn’t take WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana to respond to Floyd Mayweather’s tweet from this morning where Mayweather described Maidana as being little more than a “one-piece meal with biscuit.” Maidana fired back on his facebook reminding Mayweather that he recently beat little Mayweather, Adrien Broner.

“Floyd, Your little brother wasn’t good enough for this “*****” but who knows, maybe your the next one in the family,” Maidana said via Tyc Sports.

Maidana is hoping he’ll be the next one to fight Mayweather, because it would give him a career-high payday and give him enough money to retire on. If Maidana can’t get this fight, then he’s going to need to work on the Broner rematch. Those are Maidana’s biggest opportunities for him to get a big payday in what will likely be a short reign as the WBA 147 lb. champion.

If Mayweather doesn’t beat Maidana, then someone else will like Keith Thurman. That’s not to say that there are a lot of welterweights that can beat Maidana, because he’s clearly a top 5 guy at 147. But Maidana will struggle against fighters like Keith Thurman, Kell Brook, Amir Khan and Devon Alexander. Those guys are probably too good for Maidana. That’s why it’s important for Maidana to try his best to get the Mayweather fight.

For Maidana to beat Mayweather, he would have to jump on Mayweather early in the same way that he did against Broner, and not let him get away to use the ring. It’s possible that Mayweather might make a mistake by opting to stay in the pocket and try to beat fight Maidana the way that Broner did to prove he can do what Broner couldn’t do.

If Mayweather chooses to fight Maidana like that, then this fight could be very interesting because Maidana would land a lot of his big power shots. As good as Mayweather is, he couldn’t stand in the pocket against Maidana for 12 rounds and avoid getting hit. Even if Maidana lands less than 20 percent of his punches against Mayweather, he’d still have the chance of hurting him with what he does land.

Maidana would make a small fortune if he could beat Mayweather, because he would get a rematch with him and the second fight would make Maidana a lot more money than the first.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2013/12/maidana-fires-back-at-mayweather/#6X4THxkJYTkHFTtS.99

FLOYD MAYWEATHER TELLS ADRIEN BRONER THAT HE'S CASHING OUT IN 30 MONTHS
Published on Feb 26, 2013

"My man done took over at 130. He done took over at 135. Now, he said, 'Hey Big Bro, what weight you think I should go to? Should I go to 140?' I said, 'Damn Baby Bro, they trying to get you to fight me. They trying to bring you up to 47.' But I said, 'You know what? Clean the rest of them kids up and do what you gotta do, Baby Bro, because, you know, your Big Bro done gotta 30-month run, and yes, I'm about to cash out, just like that," stated undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather, who gave FightHype.com exclusive locker room access immediately following Ishe Smith's title-winning performance to become the first world champion of Mayweather Promotions. Check out what else Mayweather had to say about his deal with Showtime/CBS, his May 4 clash with Robert Guerrero, and much more!

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Warns: Tell Them I'm Ready!

Floyd Mayweather’s fight against Marcos Maidana is still a month away but from the way the WBC Welterweight champion looks in training camp at the moment, you’d think he was ready to fight tomorrow.

It’s no secret Mayweather’s work ethic is second to none but it isn’t until you see it up close for yourself that you truly see and appreciate how superior Floyd is not just as a fighter, but an overall athlete. BoxingScene was at the Mayweather Boxing Club Friday afternoon to see the champ in action and I was told Floyd had taken the previous day off so he’d come into this session with a vengeance; they weren’t lying.

Sparring was on the agenda this day and more than a dozen gloves were laid out on the ring apron for Mayweather to choose from. The gym was packed with spectators and also fighters who already got their training session in for the day but have stayed to watch boxing’s number one pound for pound fighter.

Mayweather enters the gym and looks ready to go as the All Access camera crew is already rolling on his every move. Floyd lives to put on a show whenever he fights under the bright lights but he also does the same under the lights of his gym as those in attendance are treated to a showcase of pure talent and skill.

One of Mayweather’s body guards announces to the gym that all cameras and cell phones must be put away and no photos or videos are to be taken. And with that, the back doors of the gym are rolled down and all cameras including All Access are off and it’s time for the champ to work.

Floyd warns his sparring partner that he better have rounds in him because it’s going to be a long day and long doesn’t even begin to describe it. Three minute rounds may be the normal standard for every fighter but for Floyd, he takes it to another level. He spars unprecedented 9 minute rounds this day as he not only tests the skill set of his sparring mate, but also his endurance.

Even in sparring his opponents seldom get the best of Mayweather as he dominates the action while giving his sparring partner an earful of taunts and boasting. The champ looks crisp and fluid and while his sparring partner is game, Floyd is just too good.

His sparring partner isn’t able to last a 4th round as sparring is stopped and Floyd now moves out of the ring and commences to punish the heavy bag. After working the bag continuously with no breaks, he heads back into the ring for mitt work with Uncle Roger and then more work with co-trainer Nate Jones who wears the body suit. The pace is relentless and breaks are seldom seen.

“The more time we go, he just gets more and more stronger. Training camp is getting better and better. It seems like the older he gets, the harder he works” said Camp Coordinator and cousin Dujuan Blake.

Mayweather just turned 37 years old but he looks as good and sharp as he ever has and he’s showing no signs of slowing down.

“Tell them I’m ready! Make sure you tell them I’m ready. Do I look ready?” Floyd told me as he continued to punish the body suit worn by Nate Jones.

The answer was an emphatic “yes”.

The day wouldn’t be complete without a celebrity visit which are very common for Mayweather. Jermaine Jackson, brother of Michael Jackson, stops by to pay the champ a visit as he watches and analyzes the champ as he now moves to his conditioning exercises.

“He has a point to prove. Basically age don’t really matter. He’s out there to put on a show and perform the best way he knows how to perform” said Blake.

Mayweather will try to capture the 46th victory of his career in four weeks.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=76455

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Floyd vs WW simply aint fair these days.............

If you compare his body vs ODH at JMW compared to his WW days now, he's rock solid these days

Gene pool lottery winner + fanatical workaholic + no real wars in boxing + never took his gifts for granted. Lebron James is in the same boat. Floyd's weaknesses are his hands. He's never been in a fight where you say, he left something in the ring that day. That's why when things like the Spadafora video or Errol Spence giving him a shiner is newsworthy. I'm just glad I get to watch him four more times.