MBDTF or TPAB: Which album is better?

Which of these two albums is better?

• Total voters

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TPAB solely for the major South African influence .... this n!gga was mispronouncing zulu like a MF :russ:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
MBDTF EASILY.

I've tried multiple times but couldn't get into TPAB like that. He released what sounded like a knockoff OutKast album when his hype train was at an all time high...the reviewers ate it up. And this is from someone who stanned GKMC and Section .80

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I personally think the overall production on TPAB is better than MBDTF, although the rapping I actually give the edge to Ye, the features on there are ill too
top 10 worst post ever on the coli. :mjlol: cant believe u think this. The rapping on Tpab is far superior than mbdtf. nikka its not even close at all.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Well if you asked me last year i would have said mbdtf, but over time I've come to admit that tpab is by far the better album and this is coming from the guy who thought mbdtf would never have been topped in this decade. Tpab shyts on mbdtf lyrically, concept wise and production wise. Kendrick must have bern on some special drugs to create an album like that. Its honestly the greatest rap album I've ever heard and i believe that it is far superior than any other rap album. 36 chambers, madvillainy, illmatic, aquemini, etc u fukking name it. The diversity of the flows, production and features are just exquisite. It is also the greatest album ever across all genres. Ok computer, whats going on, thriller, mbdtf, madvilliainy etc cant touch tpab. Its the greatest album of all time. Period.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
top 10 worst post ever on the coli. :mjlol: cant believe u think this. The rapping on Tpab is far superior than mbdtf. nikka its not even close at all.

There are not as many quotable lines on TPAB as there are on MBDTF in my opinion, I think the writing was great

Ton of guest features came in and delivered on top of that.

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
There are not as many quotable lines on TPAB as there are on MBDTF in my opinion, I think the writing was great

Ton of guest features came in and delivered on top of that.
Name a song on MBDTF that's as well written as How Much A Dollar Cost.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Name a song on MBDTF that's as well written as How Much A Dollar Cost.

Personally I'd say Gorgeous, or maybe So Appalled

The thing is it's just opinion, and even if I thought How Much a Dollar Cost had better writing than anything on MBDTF that doesn't negate what I said

I do agree that it's a well written song, but not written well enough to say that, that one song alone makes the writing better on the whole of TPAB over MBDTF