Meal prep thread

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
kpg3AZI.jpg

1z9JZB6.jpg

Tilapia w/ broccoli, cauliflower, and jasmine rice. With the right blend of seasoning the flavor is :ohlawd:

Recipe: Quick & Easy Spicy Tilapia Meal Prep Recipe - Fit Men Cook

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Fiber is crucial for meal prep and just general bodily function. The standard American diet is bereft of fiber to the point it's a joke. Highly processed, simple carbs.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fiber is crucial for meal prep and just general bodily function. The standard American diet is bereft of fiber to the point it's a joke. Highly processed, simple carbs.
I get more than enough fiber everyday.

Add two tbsp’s of this to your oatmeal, smoothies or pudding daily and you good. I was taking good solid bowel movements daily

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I fell off from cooking as healthy as I’d like and was eating out for a good minute but I’ve been back on to home cooked for the past couple of weeks. I basically eat very light for dinner at this point.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I get more than enough fiber everyday.

Add two tbsp’s of this to your oatmeal, smoothies or pudding daily and you good. I was taking good solid bowel movements daily

Can't see what you posted? Are those Chia seeds?

If so, yea. Chia seeds are a great hack. Soak em in water, and toss em into foods like you mentioned. Fills you up well.

I'm getting back to how I used to eat in Nigeria.

I fell off from cooking as healthy as I’d like and was eating out for a good minute but I’ve been back on to home cooked for the past couple of weeks. I basically eat very light for dinner at this point.

Stop falling off :ufdup:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't see what you posted? Are those Chia seeds?

If so, yea. Chia seeds are a great hack. Soak em in water, and toss em into foods like you mentioned. Fills you up well.

I'm getting back to how I used to eat in Nigeria.

Stop falling off :ufdup:
It’s a blend of chia seeds, flaxseed, and heart hemp seeds

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post the actual link for it. Might check it out when I go grocery shopping this weekend.
I thought I did.

This the Walmart version but I usually get it from vitamin shoppe. This Walmart brand doesn’t have the great nutritional value like the brands you at gnc or vitamin. The one i get from vitamin shoppe gives you 8 grams of dietary fiber(out of 10 grand of carbs from 3 tbsp. Also 8 grams of protein and 10 grand of healthy fats.

https://grocery.walmart.com/ip/Badi...1JVBS_xPi_0Yo8oylgB1tZGYyCey9uwRoCvzYQAvD_BwE

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’ve been boasting on chicken thighs in an air fryer- yes with rice but I’m about to switch to cauliflower soon.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I was trying to freestyle on some CICO shyt. But it’s time to just stick to a weekly meal plan, i.e. the same 3-4 meals each day. Much easier to figure out what is and isn’t working when you’re pretty much eating the same thing.

Last edited: