Meek Mill Funk Flex Freestyle (Video Added)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Nah, they're not.

They are just existing if that makes any sense.

They had great careers and are in the public eye because they have fanbases.

But neither are in demand from a mainstream perspective in anyway.

Like @Abogado is saying, we probably need a name for artist that are in this space but it aint that deep.(Wayne is right with these 2 tbh)
Wayne still has the opportunity to bounce back though. He hasn't had a flop album. He just hasn't dropped in a minute. Wayne is always one or two songs away from going platinum.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Why can't he rap like that on a diss?
Jordan1_zpsfqhb33ly.png

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nikkas was just telling me he's not a good story teller :mjlol:

I tried to tell folks thats his best talent he paints vivid pictures .

Folks hate just to hate can never be objective at all :smh:
Lmao have these nikkas ever listened to Tony Story? It's funny because they probably don't think he is a good story teller because they have never been anywhere near that life and can't relate :mjlol: I'm from philly so I know ... meek makes questionable moves sometimes and comes off as arrogant but bull can spit

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So is there a diss song response link on some page, that I need to look for.
Or is this just a freestyle,....?

when, meek should be dropping an actual comeback diss song.
that is an original song over an original beat.
Leading into the weekend,.... Of all things.
Or is this another bait and switch,...like flex did before.
All cause I ain't getting bait and switch like y'all did last time.
Getting sent off, on some f4 button exclusives shyt for anything related to these two.

Art Barr

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Meek obviously doesn't have real lyricist in his camp to push him in his craft/hobby. That's all hip hop seems to be for him @ this point IMO. The guys around him are more family/street cats he's supporting and riding with, none really have his kinda talent so he's kinda on a island in that regard. I think he should focus on finding and developing talent, like Ross did with him & Wale.

As far as the Game situation, it's a lost cause, but he can capitalize off the attention it's created by dropping DC4. If he got a track to lead out with that's more relevant to today's social issues, with a slapping beat, then Meek will still be winning.
I think this is definitely true though...Meek's writing hasn't elevated yet...maybe DC4 will show some growth...but he's plateau'd it seems.