Meek Mill Funk Flex Freestyle (Video Added)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
A legend? Damn, you cats have some low standards.

Stop it, no he isn't.

Yeah, you can tell those were written throwaway verses. It's always a dead giveaway when the rest of the crew finishes the line or bar :pachaha: Some of the bars were freestyled on the spot.

Overall it was okay, nothing great, and it wasn't trash. But if it was a "freestyle" he should've sent shots at Game as well. Those 2 shots at Drake & Beanie were very light.

nikka shutup. Everybody spits written freestyles. Who the fukk cares? The shyt Meek spit here were probably bars off the upcoming DC4.. You acting like it's 1997 or some shyt FOH and get out your feelings bytch nikka.

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why tho?

Flex sitting there all serious,looking like he bout to fukking cry ..

I thought this was gonna be a big moment for meek for him to come out and crush game ..

Dude look like he's scared to say his name .. The man just publicly shyt on you diss record plus a video to go with it! :francis:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup:damn!!
6fraud e-street team came in disguised as game stans and crushed the buildings
no way meek's gonna get some shine under their watch
:whew:they have that german efficiency and that nazi irrationality!!

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Decent freestyle/preview for dc4... disappointing because he just got eviscerated on wax and flex hyped the shyt like it was gonna be some kinda event...expected some kind of comeback , got a generic radio station freestyle like 5 hours late... meek has to have top 5 all time worst beef management skills ever

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
He killed beans with 2 bars. I wanted him to go at game as a fan but as a war move I like that he totally ignored him. You know that pisses game off more then anything. He murdered this shyt but half of it was the beat selection, it really helped him out. It's just funny everyone said they wanted bars from meek and now that he destroyed it, people are crying he didn't go at game. This kid will never win on the coli

Please stop saying big Sean is better then meek, jesus christ.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
nikka shutup. Everybody spits written freestyles. Who the fukk cares? The shyt Meek spit here were probably bars off the upcoming DC4.. You acting like it's 1997 or some shyt FOH and get out your feelings bytch nikka.

Oh so now nobody cares about spitting written "freestyles"? Ya'll was giving Drake fans sh*t for Drake using his Blackberry. Meek spits written "freestyles", Drake has ghostwriters, Ross is a former correctional officer. All of this is just entertainment in my eyes.