Meek Mill Funk Flex Freestyle (Video Added)

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This was nice, I like he's putting more substance in his verses

Idk what more you clowns are expecting. Meek is no Jay-Z but he can rap well

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
CJUSUtIVAAAalxZ.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Oh so now nobody cares about spitting written "freestyles"? Ya'll was giving Drake fans sh*t for Drake using his Blackberry. Meek spits written "freestyles", Drake has ghostwriters, Ross is a former correctional officer. All of this is just entertainment in my eyes.

nikka shutup. You sound stupid.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The Chasers held dress rehearsals for this freestyle before they came up :lolbron:

nikkas got choreography and all that :ehh:

ballin.gif

You can see Meek thinking, "aight, Beans lines is comin' up. I'm supposed to look straight into the camera on this part" :troll:

"This is the part where I drop gems, i'm supposed to tap Flex knee right here" :pachaha:

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Chasers held dress rehearsals for this freestyle before they came up :lolbron:

nikkas got choreography and all that :ehh:

ballin.gif

You can see Meek thinking, "aight, Beans lines is comin' up. I'm supposed to look straight into the camera on this part" :troll:

"This is the part where I drop gems, i'm supposed to tap Flex knee right here" :pachaha:
Nice observation, but just for the record......Was it dope or not?:sas2:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Meek handles beef HORRIBLY, the second he got a hold of the Quentin Miller tapes dude has fukked up in every way imaginable.
I think the whole "Meek handled the beef horribly" is a cop out.

He didn't understand the climate of the genre. He like every other Hip Hop fan thought if you release an MC's reference tracks, one that swears he's the best in the game with the pen, and one that had a reputation of writing, that's supposed to be game over. I thought that myself. I thought it was a wrap after that to be honest.

I doubt he thought people would still take diss tracks seriously, or that someone would still have the credibility as a writer or an MC to put out diss tracks after being caught in a lie.

No one knew Hip Hop had gone that far off.

Hip Hop changed and different people dictate the culture. Releasing ref tracks for a writer is supposed to be the Ace of spades.