Meek Mill Funk Flex Freestyle (Video Added)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Meek a legend. Just a real nikka in a fraud era. Thats real shyt.

A legend? Damn, you cats have some low standards.

Bullshyt and politics aside Meek top 5 breh.

Stop it, no he isn't.

This clearly wasn't a freestyle and he's not properly addressing the nikkas that are on his neck right now.

Yeah, you can tell those were written throwaway verses. It's always a dead giveaway when the rest of the crew finishes the line or bar :pachaha: Some of the bars were freestyled on the spot.

Overall it was okay, nothing great, and it wasn't trash. But if it was a "freestyle" he should've sent shots at Game as well. Those 2 shots at Drake & Beanie were very light.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Dude took hella Ls.

But I can't front, he can rap. He's not wack, he's not garbage. He had some good lines in there and said some shyt - also about race, dissed Drake 2x and did better than I'd expect from someone on a losing streak. And clearly he's more of a street dude than Drake but ok, that's never been a point. Looks like both him and Game are street dudes or at least in a previous life (Meek probably more so than Game). DC4 might be interesting. Hey, if he has 1 smash hit he's 'the man' again.

I guess at that level, their losing is still seriously winning compared to just about anybody else because they are getting so much money and traveling everywhere and are surrounded by people who downtalk all the L's they take.
Dude is definitely rapping a lot and writing and recording a lot to be in that zone.

:ld:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
So he didn't address game? So what's the point of this? Just a random cool freestyle?

So is the beef over? I guess we can say game won on wax

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
He didn't say that :beli: You're reaching.

Ross ain't ridin for Meek like a boss should

loolol my post really was reaching breh you pathetic as fukk .

How bout you keep running from posting your bench press videos .

Phony ass nikka in here talking bout u fukk with this person but whole time u got hate in your heart shyt disgusting :scust:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So he didn't address game? So what's the point of this? Just a random cool freestyle?

So is the beef over? I guess we can say game won on wax

Thats what im sayin. I dont gaf about a hot 16 frm Meek. I know bruh can rap. Go at that nikka game wit some venom! This like bussin ya gat..in the air and these dikkwads just happy you pulled ya shyt out ya waist. FOH. Aim nikka this shyt regular :myman:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
People are never happy :what: This was a really good freestyle/throwaway.

Let's wait until 1992 drops then we'll see if Meek responds. He feels like Game is doing this for promo, so he might be starving him of attention before he responds after the release.