Megan, Cardi, Nicki, Trina, Kim all get backlash for their music but it didn't start with them.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Long Before Lil’ Kim, Foxy Brown, Trina, Jacki-O and Khia, there was the First Lady of Rap-A-Lot, Choice. The only female reppin the South with brash, bold, sexy lyrics. Choice released two albums; The Big Payback and Stick-n-Moove.

Texan female rapper Choice debuted on Rap-A-Lot Records in 1989. She was featured on Willie D’s album bragging about her p*ssy that was “the size of Bolivia”. Her stint on Willie’s album paved the way for her now infamous debut, “The Big Payback”. Rap audiences were left speechless when Choice dared to diss all of the big male rap acts of the time (NWA, Geto Boys, Too Short) on her debut single “Payback”. Whether she was calling them ugly or questioning their sexuality, Choice let these men know she was not to be messed with! As for the rest of the album, Choice took the time to tackle serious issues plaguing the female African American youth at the time: small dikk boyfriends, premature ejaculation, masturbation, and cunnilingus.

In 1992 Choice released her sophomore effort, “Stick-N-Moove”. This album would set the standards for raunchy female rappers for the years to come. Choice took things to the other level with such sexually charged tracks like “Tales From The Sexside” and “One Just Ain’t Enough”. Choice, the finest woman living in Texas, once again didn’t censor herself. Her songs about gang bangs, anal sex, and [fukking] her man with a dildo, left listeners in awe. No other woman in rap had ever taken things to such an extreme. Of course, in her quest to be multi-dimensional, Choice took the time to explore topics that didn’t have to do with just her sexual escapades. “HIV Positive” was the album’s first single and served as a sort of public awareness for HIV dilemma occurring in the country. “Storybook Ho’s” saw Choice breaking down the gritty truth of life in the ghetto using famous cartoon/fairytale characters.

And of course there's HWA & BWP

There's really nothing new under the sun

Last edited:

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps

"LeShaun - Wide Open (1993)

From the female voice behind LL Cool J’s “Doin’ It” comes what is possibly the only hip-hop record dedicated to the fine art of woman-on-man anal play. This was the second and last single from her unreleased Tommy Boy album, Ain’t No Shame In My Game. The rarely-seen video uses the clean version, which tones down the first verse’s meaning from “I’m gonna stick a finger in your ass” to “I’m gonna have sex with you and not call you the next day.”

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
all i know is i been pushing noname as the best female mc on here for a while, but nobody give a fukk because she don't look like an instathot

:hubie:
Sex sells and I agree its unfortunate alot of talented people get looked over because they dont follow trends or dont fit a look but...this has been going on before us

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Graet thread. City Girlz and Cardi B up p*ssy count. These fakkits and lames per usual :unimpressed:

Who really got an agenda going on?:unimpressed:

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
that shyt was Disney compared to the whoreshow we got now.

@Rhap.So.D Choice and HWA never got close to blowin up mainstream so while they were the "firsts" it really didn't have the impact. Had both albums.
Don't forget BWP either.
But you can clearly see their influences in their predecessors. Even if they weren't mainstream, you can tell notes were taken from them

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But you can clearly see their influences in their predecessors. Even if they weren't mainstream, you can tell notes were taken from them

I don't think Kim or Foxy even heard of HWA or Choice, in fact I'm pretty sure of it.

Now BWP maybe. And def Salt n Pepa even though they were definitely more PG than Fox and especially Kim.