Megan foxx leaves husband for rapper MGK..GMB

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
15 years together
10 years of marriage
3 kids together

And she told him she feels more like herself when they're apart?
bytches ain't shyt for real
:aicmon:

Man fukk all that.

He knew who this chick was, he even had five years BEFORE the marriage to figure out she belonged to no one and nothing but the game. And he STILL chose her.

There are plenty of women out there who want to be in it for the long haul, tell death do us part and all that shyt. Hell I’m sure there are plenty even in Hollywood. But he chose HER.

There’s a level of personal responsibility that MEN need to face when it comes to chosing mates. This “bytches ain’t shyt” rhetoric is becoming a cop out. You choosing ain’t shyt women you gonna get an ain’t shyt result. If the MAN does the choosing then unless she was playing one HELL of a mind game he gotta shoulder this L.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The Michael Bay incident and her getting married and getting prego really ruined her Hollywood momentum. Y'all forgot that she sacrifice everything for this cornball.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
She’s raising her children gender neutral

:camby:

Plus this:

Megan-Fox-Plastic-Surgery-pp.jpg

gender neutral kids? :francis: She gave that man a couple of big Ls

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Dude is better off.. nothing more sad then a hoe with a midlife crisis..MGK is going to live out his teenage fantasy while ole girl is going to throw puss at him cause that's about all she can do till it gets old and he moves on..hoe is ancient in Hollywood years and divorced with a bunch of kids and a C list rapper jump off..The L is in her court,her old dude will be fine and is better off

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Man fukk all that.

He knew who this chick was, he even had five years BEFORE the marriage to figure out she belonged to no one and nothing but the game. And he STILL chose her.

There are plenty of women out there who want to be in it for the long haul, tell death do us part and all that shyt. Hell I’m sure there are plenty even in Hollywood. But he chose HER.

There’s a level of personal responsibility that MEN need to face when it comes to chosing mates. This “bytches ain’t shyt” rhetoric is becoming a cop out. You choosing ain’t shyt women you gonna get an ain’t shyt result. If the MAN does the choosing then unless she was playing one HELL of a mind game he gotta shoulder this L.
Who was she?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
her ex is winning ... he's gonna get paid and that post is gonna bait him a stay at home and garden type of bytch

they will have bread to chill and have a comfortable life and give him a very positive long term W :troll:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll admit I have too much time on my hands with this covid 19 BS and actually googled this MGK mofo. You'd be surprised at the dudes who can lay the pipe correctly!

https://pics.me.me/what-the-p*ssy-look-like-chlor-orm-after-you-beat-4921178.png
The most unlikely malnourished looking,anorexic,nerdy,weedy dude can have some Shaolin earth moving,make a lesbo leave carpet dee!?