Megan foxx leaves husband for rapper MGK..GMB

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That can't be true that doesn't make sense he was 35 in 08 and she was 22 in 08. I'm not sure when they first meet but that ain't it.
She was 18 when started dating this nikka

She was going to get bored eventually

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
Green said Fox first confided in him that she felt that she would like to spend time apart last year, after she returned from several weeks of filming a project.

"She said, 'You know what, I realized while I was out of the country working alone, that I feel more like myself and I liked myself better during that experience. And I think that's something that might be worth trying for me,'" he said. "I was upset about it, but I can't be upset at her and I wasn't upset at her because she didn't ask to feel that way.":francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Green said Fox first confided in him that she felt that she would like to spend time apart last year, after she returned from several weeks of filming a project.

"She said, 'You know what, I realized while I was out of the country working alone, that I feel more like myself and I liked myself better during that experience. And I think that's something that might be worth trying for me,'" he said. "I was upset about it, but I can't be upset at her and I wasn't upset at her because she didn't ask to feel that way.":francis:
:wow: Imagine your wife stepping out of you, taking your kids and half of all your assets because the above logic.

I dont want to put into words what would happen, I am not built for this marriage and eventual separation shyt :hubie:

They sound like they have had an open relationship because he sounds way to loosy goosey with all of this

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
:yeshrug: Nothing special.. look like your average call center chick, who get caked up for weekend clubs

9561ba4444f23db605f01fe339270400.jpg

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Imagine your wife stepping out of you, taking your kids and half of all your assets because the above logic.

I dont want to put into words what would happen, I am not built for this marriage and eventual separation shyt :hubie:

They sound like they have had an open relationship because he sounds way to loosy goosey with all of this
Translation: "She'll be back."

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
That can't be true that doesn't make sense he was 35 in 08 and she was 22 in 08. I'm not sure when they first meet but that ain't it.
It was 18 and 30. I knew it was some extreme age difference. It less GMB and more “get married to jailbait eye candy brehs”.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: Nothing special.. look like your average call center chick, who get caked up for weekend clubs

9561ba4444f23db605f01fe339270400.jpg

2005 was before she got A1 plastic surgery.
This is what she looked like at the beginning of her career.
actress-megan-fox-visits-the-gap-body-booth-attends-day-4-of-olympus-picture-id55589143

I think ‘07-‘09 Megan Fox was a dime.
:yeshrug:
453eed248a5f068095caca1f806e1898.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

She should have stopped while she was ahead. She has to have body dysmorphia to continue slicing into herself after the surgeon did an amazing job.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
That weird thumb having thot belongs to the hollwood skreetz..

To be fair, she's low key black balled after calling Micheal Bay Hitler or whatever. She hasn't been in anything high profile in ages.

Failed rapper Brian Austin Greene ain't exactly burning up the charts or cinema either though.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
funny the way he's being spoke about in this thread is the opposite of what he's seen as.
son supposed to be the wild dikkhead that people don't like that somehow got the pimp hand over her since she was underage.

she's been leaving him then runs back. shyt, last I read, I thought she left him for Damon Wayans Jr.

speaking of her..Megan got done dirty by Hollywood and the way she was seen as nothing but a sex symbol derailed Jennifers Body.
I've got a soft spot for that movie, she was great in New Girl and I liked her in Friends With Kids.

does MGK even do music anymore ?
I've never listened to him but he seems to be spoke about much more as an actor now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brian Austin Green has opened up about parting ways with his wife of nearly 10 years, actress Megan Fox.

On his podcast, "...with Brian Austin Green," the "Beverly Hills, 90210" alum said he and Fox have been separated for months, after realizing they'd grown apart.
"It's not something you go into a marriage considering," Green said of their split.
Green and Fox have been married since 2010 and have three children together.

"She said, 'You know what, I realized while I was out of the country working alone, that I feel more like myself and I liked myself better during that experience. And I think that's something that might be worth trying for me,'" he said. "I was upset about it, but I can't be upset at her and I wasn't upset at her because she didn't ask to feel that way."

Fox has recently been spotted by paparazzi spending time with musician Machine Gun Kelly, whom Green said seems like a "nice, genuine guy," adding "they're just friends at this point." :mjlol:

"It's really important to me that people don't treat anyone like a villain or a victim in this situation," he said.
Green said it is his and Fox's intention to continue to vacation and spend holidays as a family with their children.
Fox will next be seen in the family film "Think Like a Dog." Green was last seen in the meta "90210" revival series, "BH90210," which was canceled after one season.
"I will always love her and she will always love me," Green said.
He added: "Who knows if this is the end of the journey. We have a lot of life left. So the paths have sort of gone in separate ways for now. They could come back together. They may not. We don't know."