Megan foxx leaves husband for rapper MGK..GMB

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
That weird thumb having thot belongs to the hollwood skreetz..

To be fair, she's low key black balled after calling Micheal Bay Hitler or whatever. She hasn't been in anything high profile in ages.

Failed rapper Brian Austin Greene ain't exactly burning up the charts or cinema either though.

Yep that sunk her. Apparently, it was Speilberg who put the call out. I think she groveled enough to come back, but she wasn't the same after that.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk all that.

He knew who this chick was, he even had five years BEFORE the marriage to figure out she belonged to no one and nothing but the game. And he STILL chose her.

There are plenty of women out there who want to be in it for the long haul, tell death do us part and all that shyt. Hell I’m sure there are plenty even in Hollywood. But he chose HER.

There’s a level of personal responsibility that MEN need to face when it comes to chosing mates. This “bytches ain’t shyt” rhetoric is becoming a cop out. You choosing ain’t shyt women you gonna get an ain’t shyt result. If the MAN does the choosing then unless she was playing one HELL of a mind game he gotta shoulder this L.

You get it.

She was always trying to leave, I remember reading another interview with this fool (he discusses their relationship way more then paying attention to the actual relationship)

I know dudes like this, trying to "cage" a chick that doesn't want to be tied down.

But everyone around her is keeping the pressure on. "get married, have kids, he is a good guy etc etc."

Just let the woman fly man, she ain't for you :wow:

She been tryna leave that nikka for the past 20 years.
She always goes back home quietly.
Last time she tried this, she was acting like she was into chicks.

You know :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that is the orignal white version of the Canadian y'all listen to being a goofie.
plus a lame badboy culture thief signee.
trying to look cool but epic fail status.
playing steal your girl.

art barr

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
oblongambitiousfishingcat-small.gif

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
This cac biting the shyt outta Juice Wrld. You hate to see it

Meagan Fox you too old for this shyt

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dang, I thought MGL was going somewhere after his beef with Eminem, but either he failed to capitalize or no one cared