Megatron - "I retired because my team was garbage water" *

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Can't help but wonder if Stafford's deal is taking so long because the organization is trying similar fukkery, and also if Stafford might be thinking about leaving instead. I wouldn't blame him. Guys want stability and the ability to win now. If not for Stafford's late game heroics last year we would have won maybe 3-4 games. If the Lions have a down year this year, Caldwell gets fired. Which means Stafford will have re-signed and then have to play for a new coach in a new offense the very next year. Who knows how that will go...you could very well find yourself once again involved in a rebuild.

Anyone familiar with Megatron's personality knew he wasn't going to demand a trade publicly.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:francis: My face when the NFL live people tried to explain around his stance like he was talking crazy, and the lions were really good

Calvin did himself a favor and moved on, god bless him I couldn't waste my years away in Detroit

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Smart man I must say. You got the 60 million guaranteed plus the vast majority of the 132 million contract you signed in 2012. By the time the contract is over he would be 32 and past his prime. Why bother going to a contender and potentially damaging your body even further? Retired in his early 30s and living life. :yeshrug:
He got that bag and bounced...