Meghan Markle says she was never ‘treated like a Black woman’ before dating Prince Harry

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Meghan gives off :mjpls: vibes

But she's probably honest about her statement.

She wanted to be white, she only dated cacs, only stayed around cacs and was elevated by white Hollywood.

The problem for her though is she faced some real cacs among the Royals who didn't care if she was 1/4 Black, because that was too much Blackness for them :mjpls: and they weren't going to accept her.

And she was shocked. How dare these whites not accept her when she views herself as white anyway.

So it's just a typical bedwench wakeup call.

Last edited:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Meghan gives off :mjpls: vibes

But she's probably honest about her statement.

She wanted to be white, she only dated crehs, stayed around whites only and was elevated by white Hollywood.

The problem for her though is she faced some real white people among the Royals who didn't care if she was 1/4 Black that was too much Blackness for them mjpls: and they weren't going to accept her.

So she was shocked. How dare these whites not accept her when she views herself as white anyway.

It's just a typical bedwench wakeup call.

That's exactly what it was, now she wants the rest of us to sympathize for her. It's a little sickening the whole situation really....

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It’s her truth but that doesn’t mean Black people /women should feel sorry for her. She’s just now getting that wake-up call. :yeshrug:

Most mixed people don’t have the privilege of being mixed/ a famous actress. They are considered black and they are made aware.
She’s not only damn near white

(It literally took me 2 episodes of her in Suits before I realized she was black)

but she’s also pretty and she’s a celebrity …

All three are a lethal combination which leads to everyone kissing your ass …

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
They haven't killed her so far so she is doing OK I would say...

In England If you can not trace lineage to your forethathers 300 years in England then you are an 'Honorary' not a 'True' English man. That's their rule.

Dassafact. Wench as she is she produced offspring, Buckingham Palace haven't had 'Quadroons' running around its walls for a couple years 😄
Hmm interesting:ohhh:

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
@RehReh

How do you feel about the subset of black women who love this girl and try to vicariously live thru her?

Like I remember that article from sum low self esteem chick saying that Megan getting married into the British Royal Family gives black girls hope :mjlol:

Hope for what? Who are they going to Marry now there were only 2 'Prince's'

Better take that Cinderella shyt to Turkey :heh:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I could see it with her.

but yep even if she was 25% black with only having black cac hair she, they still pull the you black card.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not clique up with OTHER mixed/light skinned folk?

The same with people who claim they don’t have friends…BISH, be friends with the 16 OTHER people that can’t find friends, BAM! Instant friends!
The thing about biracials is that they are overrated in the black community. No matter how corny they are. Look at Drake, Doja Cat etc. Biracials only feel like outcasts because their cac side don’t claim them. Cacs never claim biracials. I knew something funny was going on when cacs accepted Obama as biracial in 08’.