Meghan Markle says she was never ‘treated like a Black woman’ before dating Prince Harry

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Hope for what? Who are they going to Marry now there were only 2 'Prince's'

Better take that Cinderella shyt to Turkey :heh:
Idk wtf those crazy wenches were hoping for but they were crying tears of joy over this white passing broad:mjlol:

I'm glad u see thru all that nonsense lol

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Why not clique up with OTHER mixed/light skinned folk?

The same with people who claim they don’t have friends…BISH, be friends with the 16 OTHER people that can’t find friends, BAM! Instant friends!
I used to ask this question.
The documentary Afro-Punk answered it for me.
They like being "The Only One"
In other words, 🦝

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Fact of the matter is she never really claimed to be Black, she wasn't Black culturally, she pretty exclusively dated white men and then when she found some real WHITE people, the descendants of colonizers, she realized that she couldn't PASS in their eyes and now she wants the sympathy of the Black community she never was a part of.

Daps
I’m so tired of hearing about and from this woman. She married the most openly racial member of the British royal family and is surprised she was treated like shyt since she is somewhat white passing. Absolute insanity.
My nikka… how much are you really hearing from her? Most of the time I hear about her is people posting stuff on the coli or if my wife brings it up. You’re talking like she’s been on a book tour for a tell-all or something, lol.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Only biracials who wanna be white cry about this.
The others just click up with Black people and keep it pushin.
Truth

I know this doesn’t Line up with “coli reality” but it’s the truth in the REAL WORLD for folks who been places and go outside.