Meghan Markle says she was never ‘treated like a Black woman’ before dating Prince Harry

Daps
Birecial, I thought she was Quadroon or something.

That women is definitely not black though, her black ancestry is probably around 15 to 25%.
You do realize a lot of ADOS aren’t 100% African, right?

A lot of us have European DNA from slavery. This is why Obama looks like your average light skinned black cousin, and Meaghan passes for white. Her mom probably has 20% white DNA.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You do realize a lot of ADOS aren’t 100% African, right?

A lot of us have European DNA from slavery. This is why Obama looks like your average light skinned black cousin, and Meaghan passes for white. Her mom probably has 20% white DNA.

Obama is a terrible example. His father isn’t ADOS he was a full blooded Kenyan.

Daps
Obama is a terrible example. His father isn’t ADOS he was a full blooded Kenyan.
Yeah. That’s exactly what I meant. That’s why he’s biracial, but can pass for regular light skinned. There are tons of black people with two black parents that look like Obama. A biracial person with an ADOS parent is more likely to be lighter, and more obvious.

Are you saying if you saw this man, you would suspect he has a white parent

obama-year-2000.jpg

Tair

Superstar
Daps
100%.

Tricky part is that not all mixed people have her experience. She's light enough to pass as anything not Black. Some mixed people just look like Black people with brown skin. They learn the ropes early and accept being "mixed" but treated as "Black."

She never got treated as "Black" so she's getting a crash course now.

Always feel like mixed kids do better when they spend a lot of time around Black folks. Definitely easier for boys though. Girls gotta deal with all kinds of weird shyt when it comes to colorism...dark skinned and light skinned.

Halle Berry being a prime example. She looks like my mom so I always thought she was a non-mixed Black person.

I found out she was mixed a few years ago. :dead:

Daps
Yeah. That’s exactly what I meant. That’s why he’s biracial, but can pass for regular light skinned. There are tons of black people with two black parents that look like Obama. A biracial person with an ADOS parent is more likely to be lighter, and more obvious.

Are you saying if you saw this man, you would suspect he has a white parent

obama-year-2000.jpg
He looks like a light skinned breh...maybe some kind of Ethiopian/light skinned ADOS mix. Half white is believable but...yeah he's not that obvious.

Plus....Obama's momma was a descendant of John Punch, one of the first enslaved brehs in America. He's the rare American mixed breh that might actually be slightly more Black than white since his pops was almost guaranteed 100% Luo Kenyan.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I wish meghan well i really do as a young breh my first time seeing her was watching the tv show suits and she was damn good on it, is easy even for a blind man to see that alot of the criticism she gets is due to her race or her being perceived as ''non white''. She hasn't deserved all this vitriol and hate.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don’t feel bad for people like her and I don’t understand the black women on social media who desperately try to claim her pandering asś
The irony is that when black men marry women like Meghan they're called color struck by the same black women :mjlol: . The reason they want to claim her is because the see this as a win for black women.