Megyn Kelly and Fox News GOP debate vs Donald Trump Veterans event both Thursday at 9pm

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The gop is back at it 1 last time before the Iowa Caucuses. This debate here will most definitely bring the most fukkery of them all as Trump is still beefin with Fox News host and moderator Meygn Kelly :banderas:.
After the 1st debate where Kelly was a moderator, Trump called foul and claimed she wasn't being fair, and now threatens to boycott this debate.
Fox has told Trump pretty much grow up and Kelly will mod. The infamous blood coming from her wherever comment

Was just the 1st of many shots Trump has thrown Kelly way, as he almost daily clowns her on Twitter.
With the gloves now off between Trump and Cruz, and them being in a close race in Iowa, they should be at it all night. Also of note, Jeb is still hanging on at the end of the stage :mjlol:.

Fox News Republican Debate 2016: Early Preview for Thursday Night Debate
By Philip Lewis a day ago
SHARETWEETEMAIL
The next Republican presidential primary debate hosted by Fox News Channel will take place on Jan. 28 at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines, Iowa, just a few days before the Feb. 1 caucuses. The debate will air at 9 p.m. Eastern on Fox News; the network will also team up with Google and YouTube for the debate.

"On the Google Trends homepage, viewers will have the chance to interact with the debate during the telecast. The page will feature real-time insights on candidate search interest, key issues and topics covered throughout the night," Fox News said in a statement. "Real-time Google Trends will be showcased during the Fox News post-debate analysis."

Read more:
Exclusive: David Cameron on Donald Trump, ISIS and Welcoming Refugees to Europe
Here Are the Most Important Moments From the Sixth Republican Debate

MzM0OTZjMzAyNyMvdm9Rai12dldtOVc0VVQwR0tJSk1OM2MzeU5rPS8xNXg1OTo0NDI5eDI2NTkvOTAweDUzMC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzApL2h0dHA6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvcHFjaXl1OGNvN2hyYWF4b3RxbzltdzdieXlvaHI3bGNtZWw2YjlpbTJocThxZmpmYWV2ZWxrbGJoNGpjMmNtYi5qcGc.jpg

Source: Rainier Ehrhardt/AP
The undercard debate, moderated by America's Newsroomanchors Bill Hemmer and Martha MacCallum, will air at 7 p.m. Eastern. The main stage debate will be moderated by Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace, Special Report anchor Bret Baier and The Kelly File anchor Megyn Kelly, all of which previously hosted the Aug. 6 debate.

But presidential candidate Donald Trump would rather Kelly, whom which the frontrunner has attacked, stay home for the debate.

"Megyn Kelly has no conflict of interest," a Fox News spokesperson said in a statement provided to Mic, in response to Trump's accusation. "Donald Trump is just trying to build up the audience for Thursday's debate, for which we thank him."

NTg2YWI0YzYzNCMvVWk5cDFtZzVwal9tNG0tQjdYTUl0cmVKUmdrPS8zNngxMzg6Mjk2NHgxODYyLzkwMHg1MzAvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2djdGd1NGhjaWFpcWNvcW0zemVtdWxzdWMzazhwNmFlaXp2cjJvOXd1cGpxMDZzNWFzbDIxMWhlMXA0eHN2YXIuanBn.jpg

Source: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
In order to qualify for the main stage debate, candidates must place within the top six nationally, or in the top five in Iowa or New Hampshire polls conducted and released before Jan 26. at 5 p.m. Eastern, according to Fox News.

To qualify for the undercard debate, presidential candidates must register within at least 1% in any of the five most national polls recognized by Fox News.

The two-hour debate will have coverage on Fox News Radio, Fox News Mobile and FoxNews.com.

SHARETWEET

Edit Trumps Event:

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump's campaign announced Wednesday that the GOP front-runner will hold a "special event" to benefit veterans during Fox News' Republican debate.
The event on Thursday, hosted at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa, will start with a pre-program at 8 p.m. ET, and the main event will start at 9 p.m. ET, a statement said.

Debate stream:

Fox News - Google GOP Debate

Trump Veterans event stream:

Last edited:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
damn, what is trump's problem with megyn kelly?....... i don't particularly like her but she's no different from the rest of them.....
That 1st debate she challenged him, and he took it as being unfair. Since then he consistently shyts on her :lolbron:. I think it's because that was his 1st debate he might not have expected it. But fukk her, i really can't stand her either :yeshrug:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
She challenged him? its obvious Fox news has been trying to take him down
She asked him about his comments degrading women, and when he became a republican ect ect. He giving a press conf now talking bout he really might not do the debate because fox playing games and Kelly is a 3rd grade reporter :mjlol:. He said lets see how many people watch without him. He also said fox should give money to wounded warriors and lets see how much money fox makes off this debate without him :gladbron:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
just to reiterate that was a pretty awful and classless thing to say...

GOP really trying to rope those women voters in

:rolleyes:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Trump getting his :troll: on:

"Most likely I’m not gonna do the debate,” Trump said during a press conference in Iowa. “I don't know what games Roger Ailes is playing.”

Trump, who was speaking to reporters in Marshalltown before a rally, said that he may have a separate event to raise funds for wounded warriors instead.
Background:

Trump's pronouncement came after he released a Twitter poll questioning whether he should attend the debate this week, which elicited thousands of responses — including one from Fox News.

“Megyn Kelly’s really biased against me,” Trump says in an Instagram video posted Tuesday. “She knows that. I know that. Everybody knows that. Do you really think that she can be fair at a debate?”

Trump’s Instagram post has more than 4,000 comments, and the Twitter poll has more than 28,000 votes. But Fox News offered its own retort outside of social media.

“We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings,” a Fox News spokesperson said in a statement Tuesday.

“I think she’s not a professional. I don’t think she’s a very talented person,” he said about Megyn Kelly. “I don’t think she is a good reporter. I think they could do a lot better than that. I love doing the debates. You know, I just do think they should get competent reporters. They shouldn’t use somebody like her. She’s not very good. She’s not very good at what she does, I will tell you that.”

Trump said Kelly treated him unfairly during the first debate in August and has blasted her on multiple occasions via Twitter.

“Sooner or later Donald Trump, even if he's president, is going to have to learn that he doesn't get to pick the journalists — we're very surprised he's willing to show that much fear about being questioned by Megyn Kelly,” a Fox News representative said in a statement Monday night.