Megyn Kelly and Fox News GOP debate vs Donald Trump Veterans event both Thursday at 9pm

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
trump didnt want kelly in because their conflict would cloud the debate. ailes said fukk that and issued a ridiculous memo timed to undermine an endorsement presser of his. that had trump a bit perturbed but he was gonna do it. that loon reporter in the crowd that got him riled up probably put him over and said fukk all that. he'll live by it. it'll ultimately be a neutral or smart move for him. everyone will be begging for the spotlight he leaves behind and he'll be doing local charity. if that doesnt sway iowa voters about his values then he wasnt going to win iowa by the margin he wanted to anyway

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
shyt isnt even worth watching now:

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski confirmed to The Washington Post Tuesday that Trump would "definitely not" participate in Thursday's Fox News debate.

"He's definitely not participating in the Fox News debate," Lewandowski said. "His word is his bond."

He said Trump would remain in Iowa as planned and would instead host a event in the state to raise money for wounded warriors and other veterans groups.

Last edited:
Daps
Im definitely not doing the debate. Fox News is being very unfair to me. Very unfair. I have given Fox News the best ratings in their history and they are not being fair. Meygan Kelly is biased. She is very biased towards me and Roger? I don't know what's going on with Roger. He's allowing something to cloud his judgement.

Maybe there is something more to their relationship. I don't know, but I have heard things. I have heard a lot of things. New York is a very small town if you know what I mean.

She rose up pretty fast don't you think? and she's not very talented. I know talent folks. I have alot of very smart women executives in my company. She couldn't qualify to be their secretary let alone a intern. She took over Hannity's time right? but Hannity had great ratings, but Roger gave her his time slot. It doesn't add up to me folks. And I know business.

Mark my words, this will be the lowest rated debate in history if I'm not on that stage. Unless Roger calls me and apologizes, I'm not doing that debate.

Instead I'm going to raise money for our vets. They have been treated very terribly by both parties. When I'm elected I'm going to build a beautiful Veterans hospital. It's going to be world class.

By the way, I love the brehs and the brehs love me, well not all the brehs. There are some communist wackos here that I don't like very much, but some of them are coming around. I'll be doing something with the vets. Tune into that.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Im definitely not doing the debate. Fox News is being very unfair to me. Very unfair. I have given Fox News the best ratings in their history and they are not being fair. Meygan Kelly is biased. She is very biased towards me and Roger? I don't know what's going on with Roger. He's allowing something to cloud his judgement.

Maybe there is something more to their relationship. I don't know, but I have heard things. I have heard a lot of things. New York is a very small town if you know what I mean.

She rose up pretty fast don't you think? and she's not very talented. I know talent folks. I have alot of very smart women executives in my company. She couldn't qualify to be their secretary let alone a intern. She took over Hannity's time right? but Hannity had great ratings, but Roger gave her his time slot. It doesn't add up to me folks. And I know business.

Mark my words, this will be the lowest rated debate in history if I'm not on that stage. Unless Roger calls me and apologizes, I'm not doing that debate.

Instead I'm going to raise money for our vets. They have been treated very terribly by both parties. When I'm elected I'm going to build a beautiful Veterans hospital. It's going to be world class.

By the way, I love the brehs and the brehs love me, well not all the brehs. There are some communist wackos here that I don't like very much, but some of them are coming around. I'll be doing something with the vets. Tune into that.
:dead: this shyt is spot on Trump.