Megyn Kelly and Fox News GOP debate vs Donald Trump Veterans event both Thursday at 9pm

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
this boy trump gonna partner with every possible network in the world other than bloomberg and fox to televise his charity event :mjlol:

cruz now wants to drop and see the don 1 on 1. looks like his carefully crafted master plan debate performance that would go on to highlight the beginning of world domination now has to be re-written to pure defense against the establishment by himself like trump or be lumped in with all of them. cruz is probably sacrificing mounties as we speak

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Im definitely not doing the debate. Fox News is being very unfair to me. Very unfair. I have given Fox News the best ratings in their history and they are not being fair. Meygan Kelly is biased. She is very biased towards me and Roger? I don't know what's going on with Roger. He's allowing something to cloud his judgement.

Maybe there is something more to their relationship. I don't know, but I have heard things. I have heard a lot of things. New York is a very small town if you know what I mean.

She rose up pretty fast don't you think? and she's not very talented. I know talent folks. I have alot of very smart women executives in my company. She couldn't qualify to be their secretary let alone a intern. She took over Hannity's time right? but Hannity had great ratings, but Roger gave her his time slot. It doesn't add up to me folks. And I know business.

Mark my words, this will be the lowest rated debate in history if I'm not on that stage. Unless Roger calls me and apologizes, I'm not doing that debate.

Instead I'm going to raise money for our vets. They have been treated very terribly by both parties. When I'm elected I'm going to build a beautiful Veterans hospital. It's going to be world class.

By the way, I love the brehs and the brehs love me, well not all the brehs. There are some communist wackos here that I don't like very much, but some of them are coming around. I'll be doing something with the vets. Tune into that.

:deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

insinuating Alies & Kelly are fukking

Roger-Ailes-Megyn-Kelly.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Im definitely not doing the debate. Fox News is being very unfair to me. Very unfair. I have given Fox News the best ratings in their history and they are not being fair. Meygan Kelly is biased. She is very biased towards me and Roger? I don't know what's going on with Roger. He's allowing something to cloud his judgement.

Maybe there is something more to their relationship. I don't know, but I have heard things. I have heard a lot of things. New York is a very small town if you know what I mean.

She rose up pretty fast don't you think? and she's not very talented. I know talent folks. I have alot of very smart women executives in my company. She couldn't qualify to be their secretary let alone a intern. She took over Hannity's time right? but Hannity had great ratings, but Roger gave her his time slot. It doesn't add up to me folks. And I know business.

Mark my words, this will be the lowest rated debate in history if I'm not on that stage. Unless Roger calls me and apologizes, I'm not doing that debate.

Instead I'm going to raise money for our vets. They have been treated very terribly by both parties. When I'm elected I'm going to build a beautiful Veterans hospital. It's going to be world class.

By the way, I love the brehs and the brehs love me, well not all the brehs. There are some communist wackos here that I don't like very much, but some of them are coming around. I'll be doing something with the vets. Tune into that.
:deadmanny:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Interesting move here. Think this could be an error on Trump's part if the people on stage can keep his name out their mouths.

:umad: