Meltz Claims The Kingpin Has Heat With Cokeboy & Trips

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
man, I'm not gonna lie, Ambrose went from me changing the channel when he was on in 2014-2015, to now he's very entertaining.
Especially since the SD draft.

He's my fav out of the Shield bunch now. And I never thought I'd say that.
I did
full

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Why should they care about the Lesnar comments if Lesnar doesn't even care himself? And anyone with 2 eyes can see that Lesnar has been lazy and monotonous with his matches for the last year.

Yeah, I wonder why the company wouldn't be thrilled with their champion coming out and calling their biggest draw a lazy sack of shyt on a podcast they heavily hyped on TV for 2-3 weeks.

:skip:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Well, Brock knew he was going to be fighting at UFC 200 by that point and wasn't going to risk getting hurt and missing out on millions of dollars for a noodle armed balding guy in jeans.

They just shouldn't have booked the match then. At the very least, why have it be a street fight when a). Brock doesn't want to get concussed or tear something four months out from the biggest single payday of his career (something like his Punk match would have been perfectly safe for him, since his opponent would do all the bumping), and b). You already have the Taker/Shane HIAC on the card?

Call it whatever, but Dean's right to criticize creative if they can't think their way around this issue.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
They just shouldn't have booked the match then. At the very least, why have it be a street fight when a). Brock doesn't want to get concussed or tear something four months out from the biggest single payday of his career (something like his Punk match would have been perfectly safe for him, since his opponent would do all the bumping), and b). You already have the Taker/Shane HIAC on the card?

Call it whatever, but Dean's right to criticize creative if they can't think their way around this issue.

I agree in general, but it is never a good look for a dude to shyt on an active co-worker like that. It came off as Dean being pissy and not realizing that even a sub-par match with Brock was better for his career than a great match with anyone else on the roster. I understand his frustration with the match itself, but this is similar to Punk complaining getting paired up with The Rock for 2 months.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I agree in general, but it is never a good look for a dude to shyt on an active co-worker like that. It came off as Dean being pissy and not realizing that even a sub-par match with Brock was better for his career than a great match with anyone else on the roster. I understand his frustration with the match itself, but this is similar to Punk complaining getting paired up with The Rock for 2 months.

It's unprofessional, but we've seen much worse in terms of someone being unprofessional, no? And I generally agree that working Brock is gonna make you more money than working, say, Bray Wyatt, but the match itself didn't really do Dean a lot of favors. Brock just kind of rolled over him in a goodish match that lacked intensity. Dean should keep the paycheck in mind (depending on what he got paid, which was a huge part of Punk's issues with The Rock/Cena/Part-timers situation), but it was also an opportunity for him to both have a memorable match and increase his earning potential that wasn't really capitalized upon.

At the very least, I'm glad that he has some pride in his work. Too many people either just swallow whatever they're given or have a problem but don't complain or do anything about it (see Ryder, Zack).

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Since that podcast I've gone off Dean. He comes across as very arrogant and full of himself, thinks he's the best and deserves every opportunity given to him; when let's be real there are 15-20 guys on the current roster who I think are better than Dean in every way.

I'm glad Austin ribbed him at the end, Ambrose is just coasting cause he knows he's one of he Shield guys, he just goes out there and is more lazy than Brock. When was last time he added a new move to his arsenal? At least Rollins and Reigns go out there and give it 100% every night, constantly adding new moves and trying new shyt.

Fukk skinny ass jean wearing Dean :stopitslime:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Since that podcast I've gone off Dean. He comes across as very arrogant and full of himself, thinks he's the best and deserves every opportunity given to him; when let's be real there are 15-20 guys on the current roster who I think are better than Dean in every way.

I'm glad Austin ribbed him at the end, Ambrose is just coasting cause he knows he's one of he Shield guys, he just goes out there and is more lazy than Brock. When was last time he added a new move to his arsenal? At least Rollins and Reigns go out there and give it 100% every night, constantly adding new moves and trying new shyt.

Fukk skinny ass jean wearing Dean :stopitslime:

Yeah Dean does need a new move or two

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Brock knew he was going to be fighting at UFC 200 by that point and wasn't going to risk getting hurt and missing out on millions of dollars for a noodle armed balding guy in jeans.

Preach.:blessed:
DifficultGloomyHorsechestnutleafminer.gif

Lesnar ain't lazy, he just cashing checks.

Dean's run has been money ever since the switch to Smackdown. Now the focus is all on him and he's thriving.

Could've easily been suited up Cesaro :mjcry:
tumblr_ns8x2fehj61uymb4eo2_400.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah, I wonder why the company wouldn't be thrilled with their champion coming out and calling their biggest draw a lazy sack of shyt on a podcast they heavily hyped on TV for 2-3 weeks.

:skip:

Maybe because he actually is a lazy sack of shyt. :ohhh: And he doesn't care if someone calls him lazy since he only cares about a check. :ohhh:

Their biggest draw? :duck: They've made plenty of money without him and they'll continue to do so when he's at home after SummerSlam.

You really think fans are saying "now that Ambrose called Lesnar lazy, I don't want to pay to see Lesnar anymore". :dwillhuh::mjlol:

Preach.:blessed:
DifficultGloomyHorsechestnutleafminer.gif

Lesnar ain't lazy, he just cashing checks.

Did you really use a clip from 2001 to show why Brock isn't lazy in 2016 when he clearly has been?

The match did NOTHING for him. Just like all the other matches did nothing for Rollins, Ambrose, CM Punk, etc.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the interview last night after reading this and granted I was toasted and half asleep but Austin seemed overly combative from the start. The whole tell me about your terrible childhood exchange was particularly bad. Ambrose tries to answer thoughtfully but with some grace and goes, oh, well we were poor but I had a lot of adventures and free time. Then Austin's all that's not what I heard! I heard you were on public assistance! Austin just seemed to be on a disrespectful tone throughout. Probably just bad chemistry and personalities not clicking, this would have been a better Jericho interview as Jericho is more diplomatic when probing personal issues and also Deano would have probably been more relaxed with someone he's more familiar with . Not a big deal just some awkward tv that this company makes on occasion. The fact that someone needs to be at fault is funny, maybe the fault lies in the booking