Meltz Claims The Kingpin Has Heat With Cokeboy & Trips

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Brock says in every interview including his Austin podcast that he doesn't care about WWE. Just shows up and gets paid. Someone saying the same thing is bad?

Yeah I still say that's bullshyt. Someone said it on here recently, everytime Brock's out there he's giggling like a school girl, looks like he's having fun and clearly is enjoying himself. Whenever crowd pop for him or chant "suplex city" he starts giggling, he loves it out there. And saying the unscripted "I don't give a shyt bout your kids" on Raw just to get a pop shows he does enjoy it.

I say he acts like he doesn't just to get more money from Vince :yeshrug:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What does that have to do with him with his lack of effort in the ring? Dean throwing worse punches and dives than PC trainees has nothing to do with Roman.

Makes his ring work and promo ability a matter of your opinion, than a widely held belief.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Double Talk Dave says everyone has heat then they say no I dont have heat and then everyone laughs at Dave

Rinse and repeat
Who is gonna admit to having heat? "Yes I can confirm in public that the office doesnt like me" ?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah I still say that's bullshyt. Someone said it on here recently, everytime Brock's out there he's giggling like a school girl, looks like he's having fun and clearly is enjoying himself.

Wouldn't you be happy getting paid millions of dollars to have someone else speak for you, only show up a few times a year, and only have to do 3 moves?

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Makes his ring work and promo ability a matter of your opinion, than a widely held belief.

I said nothing about his drawing ability, and plenty of shytty dudes made money for their company. Dean's laziness and terrible execution has been a common talking point about him for over a year now.