Meltz Claims The Kingpin Has Heat With Cokeboy & Trips

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I watched the interview last night after reading this and granted I was toasted and half asleep but Austin seemed overly combative from the start. The whole tell me about your terrible childhood exchange was particularly bad. Ambrose tries to answer thoughtfully but with some grace and goes, oh, well we were poor but I had a lot of adventures and free time. Then Austin's all that's not what I heard! I heard you were on public assistance! Austin just seemed to be on a disrespectful tone throughout. Probably just bad chemistry and personalities not clicking, this would have been a better Jericho interview as Jericho is more diplomatic when probing personal issues and also Deano would have probably been more relaxed with someone he's more familiar with . Not a big deal just some awkward tv that this company makes on occasion. The fact that someone needs to be at fault is funny, maybe the fault lies in the booking

Yeah, I didn't understand the need to bring that up. It's like they wanted to paint this sob story about Dean's beginnings, but dude was like :manny: and made the best out of his situation growing up.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Well, Brock knew he was going to be fighting at UFC 200 by that point and wasn't going to risk getting hurt and missing out on millions of dollars for a noodle armed balding guy in jeans.
I see you trying to downplay the fact that Dean was arguably the most over guy on the roster when that feud happened. :skip:

That match even got alot of people more interested in mania when wwe announced it was happening, especially with that main event nobody wanted to see. Make excuses for fukking over one of the most over young stars momentum because you don't like him brehs. :skip:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I wonder why the company wouldn't be thrilled with their champion coming out and calling their biggest draw a lazy sack of shyt on a podcast they heavily hyped on TV for 2-3 weeks.

:skip:

Brock says in every interview including his Austin podcast that he doesn't care about WWE. Just shows up and gets paid. Someone saying the same thing is bad?

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It's unprofessional, but we've seen much worse in terms of someone being unprofessional, no? And I generally agree that working Brock is gonna make you more money than working, say, Bray Wyatt, but the match itself didn't really do Dean a lot of favors. Brock just kind of rolled over him in a goodish match that lacked intensity. Dean should keep the paycheck in mind (depending on what he got paid, which was a huge part of Punk's issues with The Rock/Cena/Part-timers situation), but it was also an opportunity for him to both have a memorable match and increase his earning potential that wasn't really capitalized upon.

At the very least, I'm glad that he has some pride in his work. Too many people either just swallow whatever they're given or have a problem but don't complain or do anything about it (see Ryder, Zack).

Considering Dean was at a career dead end for about a year before the Brock match, then won the title and the Shield triple threat 3 months later, I'd say the match helped him quite a bit. It screamed that WWE had faith in him, and then they delivered on it. The real irony of it all is Dean, the laziest dude on the roster, calling someone lazy in the ring.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Considering Dean was at a career dead end for about a year before the Brock match, then won the title and the Shield triple threat 3 months later, I'd say the match helped him quite a bit. It screamed that WWE had faith in him, and then they delivered on it. The real irony of it all is Dean, the laziest dude on the roster, calling someone lazy in the ring.
Have you been watching the same television shows as all of us?
Career dead end? :dwillhuh:
Breh was just getting over despite all the bullshyt wwe gave him. And like I said all that momentum was lost because of the Brock match.

I will say the position he was in pre getting squashed at mania does show wwe had some faith in him but that doesn't excuse the actual match being totally retarded booking. And not helping Dean at all really.

Call him lazy if you want but I can name all the dope matches he's been having lately. He even carried HHH gassed ass to a great match at roadblock. :francis:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Dean is the only one with balls to say anything about Brock. Look at all the guys that spoke on Dwayne that stayed hushed.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Whats it like living in your own little world? :mjlol:

The world where everyone has been talking about and laughing at Dean's lazy ass ring work and promos for the past year, while he was stuck in feuds with Bray Wyatt and jobbing to TVs.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The world where everyone has been talking about and laughing at Dean's lazy ass ring work and promos for the past year, while he was stuck in feuds with Bray Wyatt and jobbing to TVs.

The world where Dean Ambrose house shows outdid Roman Reigns house shows even with far less push and in smaller towns?

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The world where Dean Ambrose house shows outdid Roman Reigns house shows even with far less push and in smaller towns?

What does that have to do with him with his lack of effort in the ring? Dean throwing worse punches and dives than PC trainees has nothing to do with Roman.