Meltzer basically calls Foley a creepy fat f!ck

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
From Wrestling Observer Radio

"Because Mick is such a big fan of the women's wrestlers, it almost like comes off..it's like he's too big of a fan, you know what I mean? It's like its...I don't know how to explain it but I don't think too many people will disagree with me on this one either. There's like a line, like you can be supportive but it's just like...[groans] I don't know. It's, it's...I don't want to say "creepy," that's too strong of a word but there is a word there that I can't come up with right on the spur of the moment. It's not smooth to watch. I'll just say that. There's something about it that's not quite...I don't know."

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
foley and bret are both creepy as fukk.

have been for years tbf. ever since bret said melina was the best wrestler in the world.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not wrong, the way Mick has gone on about the Diva's (particularly Melina) in one of his books reads like forever alone neckbeard shyt. It's extra weird because he has a hot wife and kids. But it is absolutely weird and gets a pass because he's nice guy Mick.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nowadays you can't even say hello to a woman without it being considered creepy. I don't get where he picked that up from, I don't see it.
Nah apparently its well known in the business. Remember Bryan during the draft "Mick, we're all aware of your weird fascination with the women..."

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Nowadays you can't even say hello to a woman without it being considered creepy. I don't get where he picked that up from, I don't see it.

Right.

Never got the "creep" vibe from Mick about the women. Dude is a women's rights advocate outside of wrestling.

the weird guy who knows he's not "cool" but is in on the joke is more accurate of a description.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The girls are just above his daughter's age...lol. Comedy.
There's never been any suggestion that Mick has acted inappropriately towards any of these women. If Mick being a supporter of female talent makes him creepy Meltz needs to figure out if he's not projecting his own inner thoughts onto Foley.

There's two guys still currently employed by WWE who have documented cases of creep behavior.