Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
295.jpg

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
It's barely even one paragraph but I can't even bring myself to read all of that stream of consciousness nonsense from Meltz :childplease:

And I am no Foley stan

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LMFAO @ the TS calling another man creepy when it comes to women. I know you won't give me a straight answer but it fukking eats you up inside that the rock dropped the strap to Foley

Foley was the Rock's bytch..u cant be serious...lol. Someone show this guy Foley's trajectory in 99....Rock legitimately beatt him up and mauled him in front of his kids at the Royal Rumble and made him his sidekick in fantastic fashion..just in case u forgot "Rock, this is your life":laugh:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Foley was the Rock's bytch..u cant be serious...lol. Someone show this guy Foley's trajectory in 99....Rock legitimately beatt him up and mauled him in front of his kids at the Royal Rumble and made him his sidekick in fantastic fashion..just in case u forgot "Rock, this is your life":laugh:

How did The Rock get in this conversation?:heh:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
That's all fine, the fact remains it eats you up the rock had to drop the strap to him

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not at all...LOOK at Foley today compared to the Rock..lol. Look at Hogan and Austin today compared to the Rock...get real:laugh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
wow a 'reporter' who does nothing but follow wrestling calling another man creepy

and given he ain't around these hoes himself I can understand he'd be confused about a man wanting to be around bad b-tches all day

not that OP would understand being around females to begin with