Meltzer basically calls Foley a creepy fat f!ck

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
There's never been any suggestion that Mick has acted inappropriately towards any of these women. If Mick being a supporter of female talent makes him creepy Meltz needs to figure out if he's not projecting his own inner thoughts onto Foley.

There's two guys still currently employed by WWE who have documented cases of creep behavior.

Dirt Sheet Dave is probably mad that he can't talk to the women on the roster :russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That was such a weird and random thing to say. Just came outta nowhere. Now if he was discussing wet fart(who thought Melina was the best worker at one point) that's one thing. But no one gets that vibe from Foley

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I heard this on the podcast and was like :dwillhuh:

I know Mick has written for his support of the women's division down in NXT and was one of the earlier supporters and stood against the neckbeards booing the women but I haven't heard anything creepy. I mean he's never talked of their bodies, age or anything just respect for their work in the ring.

Meltz be saying some random shyt sometimes himself that's more sexist or :mjpls: off hand lowkey that people sometimes miss.